Chapter 4

I woke up and the sun was shining through the windows, hitting my face. I stretched before grabbing my phone. I saw that I had a few missed messages from Johnny.

Johnny🥊

Today 11:13 AM

Get up.
It's late.
I'm going out with a few of
the boys to get groceries.
You better be up by the time we get back.

Late? I looked at the time on my phone.

12:43 PM

I thought I turned my alarm on! I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. Once I got out, I made my bed, and finished getting ready for the day.

I wasn't sure if I should stay in my room or come out to say hi to the other boys that were still here.

I'm so lost without Johnny.

I walked out of my room and slowly crept downstairs.

Silence.

I decided to just grab some fruit for breakfast.

"You're up," a voice from behind me said.

I turned around and saw a young man with long blonde hair sitting at the bar staring at me.

"Don't eat that. I'll make something for you."

He got up from his seat and put my fruit back in the basket. I just stood there watching him.

"You can sit down," he laughed.

I gave him a little smile and walked around the counter to sit at the bar.

"My name is Yuta," he said smirking. His back was facing me when he smirked, but I still managed to notice it.

"My name is-"

"Y/N, I know," he finished my sentence. He turned around and handed me a glass of water. I looked at the glass then back up at him.

"Johnny talks about you a lot. He was so excited when he got you to agree to meeting us," he smiled brightly.

"I didn't know he talked about me," I told Yuta, looking down. He laughed as he grabbed a plate from the cupboard.

"Really? I thought you knew," he asked with a surprised expression. I scoffed and shook my head.

He gave me a slight smile, "I have to go now, but I'll just be upstairs if you need anything."

"Okay, thanks Yuta," I said and turned back around to finish eating.

<TIME SKIP>

"We're home," Johnny yelled walking through the door.

I turned around and noticed three other males behind him. One of them looked around his age, while the other two looked a little bit younger.

One of them stood out a lot more than the others. I couldn't help but admire him. He had medium brown hair with light brown eyes. He had beautiful tan, sun kissed skin.

"Do I look pretty," he asked, smirking.

Great, he just brought all the attention on me.

***

A/N

So sorry for the late update:( I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Make sure to stay safe and healthy<3 Love each and every one of you (o^^o)