Chapter 2

"Are you almost ready," Johnny yelled from downstairs.

"Yes Johnny," I yelled back from my bedroom.

I barely got any sleep last night. The only thing I could think of last night was today. I didn't know why, but for some reason I felt kind of nervous about meeting my older brothers members.

<TIME SKIP>

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs with my bags.

"Really? It took you that long to get ready and you still look like you just woke up," Johnny scoffed.

"Hey! I barely got any sleep last night," I whined.

"Not my problem," he said and walked out of the house to put our bags in the car.

I sighed and grabbed a snack from the kitchen.

<TIME SKIP>

"Alright, we're here," Johnny says, waking me up from my nap.

I yawned and stretched before putting my seat back up.

"Hey, c'mon aren't you excited," he questioned, looking down at me.

"Yea, sure," I say with my eyes still closed.

He sighed and patted my head before getting out of the car and grabbing his bags out of the backseat.

I grabbed my bags as well, and before I knew it we were standing in front of their house.

Johnny got his keys out to unlock the front door.

It was silent.

Johnny turned to me and shrugged.

"Maybe they're not home?"

"Do I have a room? Where is it," I asked John, completely avoiding his previous question.

"That, I don't know," he said while texting someone.

I hummed in response and chucked my bags on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and searched through every cupboard for some kind of snack.

"What do you guys eat here? There's nothing," I simply stated.

Johnny looked up from his phone.

"Hey, you can't just take anything you want from here," he scolded, snatching the chips out of my hands.

"Why," I shot back.

"Because this isn't your hou-"

"It's okay Johnny. She can take anything she wants," a male in the doorway laughed.

He had very surreal features. He was....so handsome. Wait, should I even be saying that. I don't even know him.

He had narrow eyes that were complimented by his very sharp, dark eyebrows.

His dirty blonde colored hair that fell just right on his eyelids.

He had thin lips that were tinted a faint pink shade. His sharp jawline could probably cut someone....literally.

I hadn't realized I was staring for so long until I heard Johnny call out my name.

"Y/N, your room is upstairs, c'mon."

I switched my gaze to Johnny and quickly grabbed my bags and ran up the stairs to catch up to Johnny.

***

A/N

i apologize for the veryy late update:(

i wasn't feeling inspired for the longest time and then school started again. with that, it became even harder to update, but i'm back!

i will definitely be trying to update more so pls look forward to that! i hope you all are enjoying the story so far!

who do you think the mysterious man in the doorway is??

thank you for reading my luvs<3!! see you soon! ( ̄▽ ̄)