Chapter 26

I remembered what Jungwoo told me. I don't wanna ruin this moment, but I think it's a good time to ask him since we're alone.

"Haechan," I paused and he looked down at me, "are you jealous of me and Yuta?"

He cleared his throat and removed his arm from around my shoulders.

"No, what makes you think that?"

"Nothing," I lowered my voice, "just asking."

Haechan POV

How does she know that? Is it that obvious that I'm jealous of her and Yuta?

I shrugged it off and looked back down at her. She was looking at her phone, so she didn't notice me staring.

I admired all her features and caught myself smiling. God, she's so beautiful.

"Why are you looking at me?" She noticed me staring at her, but I didn't care. I smiled and switched my gaze between her eyes and lips.

"You're just really beautiful," I thought I'd tease her a little bit, "right now."

"Right now?" She straightened her posture.

"Unfortunately," I replied. She widened her eyes and smacked my arm. It slowly progressed to her putting me in a chokehold. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Haechan-" Mark looked at us with his hand over his mouth, "I won't interrupt you two."

"What? No, Mark, we weren't doing anything!" Y/N tried to tell him. It was too late, though, he'd already closed the door.

She turned to me and pouted, "look what you did."

I gazed down at her, "oh, so this is my fault?"

She hummed in response and picked up her phone again. She's cute when she's being stubborn.

I was about to annoy her again, but the growling of her stomach interrupted my thoughts.

"Did you not eat today?" I said, genuinely concerned for Y/N.

"Not much." She simply responded.

"Y/N, you know that's not healthy," I pulled her up from my bed, "I'll take you out."

"Okay," she smiled.

<TIME SKIP>

I waited for her in the hallway while she got something from her room. She walked out and I smiled just looking at her.

"Ready?" She nodded and I intertwined my hand with hers.

Y/N POV

"Ready?" I nodded and Haechan grabbed my hand. A warm feeling built up inside of me and I mentally yelled at myself.

Don't fuck this up Y/N. You can't get nervous because if you do, your hand will start to sweat. Think about anything else besides your hand in Haechan's.

"Where are you two going? It's already late." Johnny stopped us in our tracks. I was about to respond, but Haechan beat me to it.

"I'm taking Y/N out to eat. She didn't have a very big meal today." I noticed Haechan wink at Johnny. Weirdo.

"Okay, just don't be out for too long," Johnny moved closer to Haechan and lowered his voice, "and take good care of her, please."

Even though I heard what Johnny said, I acted clueless. We walked out to Haechan's car and he opened the door for me.

"A gentleman, I see." I said as I got in.

"Only for you, babe." He smirked and closed the door.

I scoffed to myself. I'm just going to have to get used to this.

***

A/N

this long chapter makes up for the missed updates/short chapter!! i'll try my best to update as much as possible before Christmas.

hope you enjoyed!! love you xoxo

- much love, sophia<3