Chapter 5

"Do I look pretty," he asked, smirking.

Great, be just brought all the attention on me.

I immediately turned around and started twiddling my fingers in embarrassment.

"Well, do I," the voice was now right next to me. It was him. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even realize that he came and sat down next to me on the sofa.

"I'm kidding," he laughed, "I'm H-"

I didn't spare to glance at him and got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen to sit at the bar.

"What's for lunch," I questioned no one in specific.

"I know right. I'm so hungry," he other younger boy stated as he stared at me. The longer I looked at him, the more his face started to form a confused look on it.

"What," I said to the boy in front of me.

"Who are you," he asked slowly walking towards Johnny, "Johnny do you know her?"

Johnny stared at the boy with wide eyes then switched his gaze to me. He couldn't help but smile a little when he realized what he was talking about.

"Oh no, this is Y/N," he explained, shaking his head.

"You mean your sister, Y/N," the young one squealed and Johnny nodded in response.

"It's nice to meet you, finally. I'm Mark," he greeted excitedly as he held out his hand. I completely ignored his hand.

"You must be more of a hugger. That's okay," he said and went in to hug me. I widened my eyes at the sudden gesture. I'm not a big person on displays of affection.

The third young man, around my brother's age, cleared his throat as he watched the awkward moment.

"Mark, why don't you go help Jungwoo outside," he fake smiled as he glared at who I presume was Jungwoo.

"What? I'm not even outside-" Jungwoo uttered as he got pulled outside along with Mark.

I looked through the glass door and saw the two males just standing there looking dumbfounded. I switched my gaze to the gentleman who got them out there in the first place.

"Thanks," I smiled at him.

"No problem. You looked a little uncomfortable, so I just took care of it for you," he smiled brightly.

Dimples.

A smile almost crept onto my lips, but I managed to push that emotion back down.

"I'm Jaehyun, by the way," he introduced himself, looking down at his phone.

"I'm sure you already know my name," I smiled awkwardly.

"Yup," said looking up from his phone.

Haechan POV

Y/N was talking to Jaehyun in the kitchen. It was kind of awkward watching them talk. I don't know why, but it was.

"I hate to intervene, but I just remembered that Johnny wanted me to show Y/N around," I interrupted the two and they both looked back at me.

"Oh, okay," Jaehyun said in response, looking confused.

I stood up from the sofa and Y/N started walking towards me. We started walking up the stairs.

"I don't remember Johnny saying anything about me needing to be shown around," she snapped. I stopped walking and turned around.

"Of course you don't. He wouldn't tell you that Y/N. That's why he told me, privately," I shot back, looking down at her. She just rolled her eyes at me and started walking again.

Wow. I thought she was chill. Instead she's the exact opposite. How is someone like her even related to Johnny?

***

A/N
This is kind of a long chapter, but thank you for still taking the time to read it:)

BTW  WE  MADE  IT  TO  100  READS!! TY ALL SM<3 I LOVE YOU ALL (◡≦)