Chapter 11

<TIME SKIP>

I opened my eyes and stretched out my body before turning around. I felt a large object next me, assuming it was a pillow, and wrapped my arms and legs around it.

The realization hit me that it wasn't a pillow as it start moving. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms tighten around my waist. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. I removed my arms and legs from the body.

"Stop moving so much, baby," I heard a deep voice groan, "and put your arms back around me, it's more comfortable like that." I looked up and saw Haechan sleeping peacefully right in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I wanted to make sure that you're safe last night." He kept his eyes closed as he grabbed my arm and placed it around his waist.

I felt touched by his words, but managed to keep a straight face. A warm feeling began building up inside of me. Why do I feel like this?

I heard a noise come from behind us, but I didn't bother to acknowledge it.

Mark POV

I was walking downstairs to get some cereal and a drink. I heard what sounded like talking, but I brushed it off, thinking it was just the neighbors.

When I got to the bottom of the staircase, I saw Y/N laying on the couch. As I got closer, I saw Haechan next to her.

I widened my eyes and covered my mouth. Are they cuddling?!! Wait, yo, they're actually kinda cute. I have to take a picture of this, I thought to myself. After taking the pictures, I immediately ran back to my room to tell Yuta.

Yuta noticed my excitement and lifted an eyebrow, "what happened Mark?"

"So I went downstairs to get some cereal, right? I go down there and see this!" I pulled out my phone, with the picture, and handed it to Yuta. His eyes lingered on the photo for a bit before handing it back to me.

"That's really cool." He said coldly.

"Wait, so like you're not affected by this? Like, at all?!" I exclaimed.

"Nope." He stated, keeping his eyes on his phone. That's strange. He's acting different. Something must be wrong, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Um, okay then." I walked out of the room to give him some privacy. I went back downstairs just so I could see Haechan and Y/N again. They're just too cute!! Seeing them looking like a couple gives me so much serotonin.

I completely forgot about breakfast, and began taking loads of pictures of them together until Haechan started moving. I began to freak out and ran to the first place my mind went. The backyard.

Y/N POV

Apparently, I ended up going back to sleep for a few more minutes. Before I got up, I realized that I still had my arms around Haechan's waist. Whoops.

I'd, successfully, managed to get up from the sofa without him pulling me down.

As I was heading upstairs I glanced outside the window and narrowed my eyes. What the hell? Is that Mark? I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking up the stairs. I walked into my bedrooms bathroom and looked in the mirror. Why? Why do I have to look like this every morning?

I finished brushing my teeth, and jumped in the shower. Ahhh~ this feels so good.

***

A/N

soooo what do you guys think??

I tried to make this chapter a bit longer than the previous, so ye. also HAECHAN GETTING BOLD 👀 I act surprised when I'm literally the one writing the story🧍🏻‍♀️

anyways, hope you all are enjoying!! luv u my beauties<3333