CHAPTER-4: NO HAND SHAKES.

Taehyung pov

" hey... don't say like that I was just..... Wait What... what did you just said?" said jimin

" that you were busy with her."

" with whom?"

" y/n man..."

" what word you used ?"

" girlfriend?"

" did I said she is my girl friend?"

" no but-"

" no if, no but.... don't you dare ever say her not even my anyones girlfriend."

" but you like her don't you? Or she don't like you... She has got nothing in herself that she can reject you." I asked confused.

" tae she is y/n..Lee y/n. if you would have said this in front of her... rest of your life in this school would be nothing less than hell. Hell that have no end."

" why? I am not getting it..... what you want to say.... what she will do? "

" that's not the matter of concern. OK you leave that for now. We are going to talk about this after school."

what's with him? Firstly he was busy with' not his girlfriend' y/n like she was his girlfriend and now he is dead serious on my words.

Taehyung pov end.

y/n pov

" hey min" I said

She raised her hand in the form of fist. I chuckled "childish" and met my fist with her.

"So what up?" she said.

" nothing... what will happen?"

" really? I heard there is a new admission in your class and "

" and?" I asked with a smirk, knowing where it was going.

" and he is dead hansome... is that true?" she said in hight of excitement.

"well! I don't think so.....do you want to meet him? " I asked smiling.

" can you do that?" she asked in shock.

I nodded and she jumped on me and hugged me tightly " you are my really my best friend."

" i know i know..... now let me breathe"

She showed me her bunny teeth.

Usually these kind of news spread fastest in my school.

we both entered my class.

" ooommmyyyy god my heart y/n" she said dramatically put her hand on her chest.

" control my football control." I consoled her.

" I am nervous" she confessed.

" this is not a date control... your emotions.... he is not going to propose you." I said shocked, wasn't this a bit too much.

" understand my feelings you fool." She hit my arm.

" here " I said.

" hey jimin-ah" she said to jimin, doing a high- figh.

" hello soo min .... Long time no see, seems like you were very busy." he said sarcastically.

" oh really I thought you was the one who became blue moon." She is also tan soo min. No one expect me can bit her in game of words.

" what brought you here?" Jimin asked casually knowing the reason already.

" your best friend... where he is?" I said, rolling my eyes.

" really you are here from him, I thought you came from me." he made sad face.

"Enough enough.... where is he?" I asked and sat on my seat.

He looked around the class and said "there he is" he pointed.

" omg he is........" said soo min and fell on my shoulder.

" hey your are heavy." I shouted.

" shut up. I hate you" she said in embracement and I smiled on her cuteness.

taehyung sat beside me.

" he is your sea-" she asked shocked and I simply nodded.

" you are in heaven" she mumbled and I gave her a look 'control girl'.

"hello" she said shyly and believe me it was extremely difficult for me to conrol my laughter at that time. 

" hello " he said firmly.

" I am y/n's best fiend....."

" so should I call you y/n's best friend." he said with a smile on his face. I raised my eye brow in amusement on his words.

" I am tan soo min."

" kim taehyung... nice to meet you." he raised his hand for hand shake. She was looking to me and I gave her a look 'I don't know'.

" seems like you have trained her well." said jimin with a smirk on his face.

" we call it 'effect of company'." I said with poker face.

" what is going on?" asked taehyung completely confused, his hand was still in air.

"actually 'lee y/n' don't shake hands with boys for some reason which of course i don't know.....her best friend has also inherited this habit of her from her." jimin explained.

" but she-" said taehyung

" class attention...." said our class teacher in between "...... we have one more new admission this time. Settle down fast. Come in." She completed.
A boy entered the class. He look quite familiar.
I turned my head to see taehyung's eyes suprised.
" do you know him?" I asked.

#Y/N'S RULE BOOK#

2. NO BOYFRIEND.....