CHAPTER-9: PLEASE SAY NO...

Jimin put his hand around my shoulder.
"taehyung before knowing that why y/n and president behave like this with each other,you should know about y/n" he expalined.
" tell me then but don't take too long..... I have important things to be done. And i am not interested in that mean being." I asked.
" she saved you" jimin said.
" she saved her ego" i resorted.
" nevermind....Lee y/n is like an open book till the chapter you are on you know everything about the book but its next to impossible to know what will be the next chapter.
If I use simple words then everybody in the school know almost everything about her what she like and all and all and all but no one can tell what she will do the next, she is unpredictable.
Many students call her teacher's pet as She is the most favorite student of all the teachers in whole campus. Because of being preferred by teachers her classmates rejected her. At beginning it was very tough for her to cooperate with all this, she had my clashes with classmates, many time she cried in the class itself but at the end she won because now she don't give a damn to what people think about her.
She is very confident that much you can't even imagine, she spontaneous, demanding, witty, practical, determined, versatile, tenacious, sincere, inventive, enthusiastic, courageous and logical. And yes sometimes eccentric.

In short she is dangerous. Stay as much away as much you can." Said jimin causally.

" what about president?" I asked him, the all story was about y/n.

" that y/n can tell you better. "

" you just said she is dangerous and that i should stay away for her and now you are saying ask her?" I asked him.

" because I also don't know...... y/n knows her the best but still they never get along. If you find it out.... please do tell others." He said with a smile.

A girl came to me.
" eul is finding you." I sighed.
" tell her I am coming."

" jimin-ah I am going to solve this matter.....meet you in class" i said jimin.

" should I come?" He sound worried.

" i am going to meet a girl... not going to war" i said carelessly.

" message me if something happens"

" she is a girl and i am kin taehyung... nothing will happen"

.................

School ground

I am looking around for eul. Sorry but I actually don't remember properly how she look.... I met her only twice.

Suddenly a girl came to me.
" taehyung" she said in a hurt voice. "yes".
"Did you said yes to that b***ch" she said. Oh I remember.
" a-yeong I actually" I said, of course I am in a mess... it never happened before. These girls are very emotional.
" I think you were coming to meet me." I heard a voice from my back. I turned back, eul.
" yes..... I was just" i said.
"Are you playing with me? You said you like me. I didn't force you for anything." Eul said her voice was low and ful of anger.
" you.... he is my boyfriend. How dare you question from him, you are no one." a-yeong said.
"I am not talking to you." Eul said, this time her voice was loud.
Crowd started gathering around us. "you..... how dare you talk to me like this?" A-yeong shouted again. Eul stepped towards her.
"Eul" Lee y/n jumped in between, she pulled her hand back.
" what happen now?" She asked her softly.
"Y/n..... believe me I am not lying.... he said yes." Eul said and started crying.
Y/n hugged her.
" eul I know... i believe you, don't cry please.. atleast not here.... you know everything this being record now a days. Your father won't be pleased to see you like this. Please you are strong." She said while patting her back.

"taehyung I want to talk to you...eul wait here" she said me, jimin said she is DANGEROUS.
Eul hold her hand " it's not his fault" she said.
" eul wait I will be back." She said.
"Kim taehyung" she said again and I nodded. We move far from the crowd.
" taehyung.... eul is not emotionally strong, she doesn't have mother. She rarely talk to someone. I don't know how she asked you to be his boyfriend. Please if there is 0.1% chance that she will be hurt near you please say no her now, if you are not serious....please be hard and say no. She is protecting you after what all happened today. I don't know what she will do when your relationship will be on an edge. I can console her now but not then." She said " please" and I nodded.
We started moving back to eul. Soo min was standing with her consoling her.

Taehyung POV end

Y/n POV
" eul you talk to taehyung, we are in class. Break is going to over...be fast." I said her and started moving out of the ground.
"what you said to taehyung?" Soo min asked.
" I just said him say no to eul." I said casually.
" why? You know she like him." Soo min asked in surprise.
" soo as if you don't know eul, she will not take much time to develop feelings for taehyung." I started to explain.
" so?" She asked in confusion.
" and taehyung is a playboy. He just said yes to three girls in a same day. He will play with her... for sure. And after that all no one will suffer except eul. Use your brain." I said.
" but do you think he will say no to her."
" may be..  he should... I don't know."

.........................

In class
Eul entered the class.
" eul are you fine?" I asked her with concerned eyes. She hugged me. I think taehyung did it. Thank you so much taehyung.
" y/n thank you so much. I don't know what have you done but.... but he said."
" what he said?"
" he said he really like me. Thank you. Thank you so much."
My heart sank in deep sorrow.
" anything for you. But eul don't end up hurting yourself." She nodded.
"thank you" she said again.