CHAPTER-1: WHAT IS TEACHER'S PET?

"So lee y/n was the teacher's pet?" soo jin started.

" oh god! don't tell me he choose a teacher's pet." aera cried in shock.

" listen first, she was not just a teacher's pet, she was the head of all the teacher's pet in this whole campus. She was popular in toppers category of the school, students wanted to be like her. They were like crazy. But like the coin everything have two face. From the very beginning y/n sunbe nim was surrounded by criticism because she was teacher's favorite This made her very rude."

*STORY  

Y/N POV

I was in 9th class when I got this tittle 'teacher's pet'. It not like things were any better before that but still I was only known by my own name. Of course...I was highly disappointed. This was the only thing my enemies could do to me, especially cho ae ri. They are nothing in front of me.

.....FLASHBACK.....

Children's day celebrations......

My teacher gave the work to two girls of my class to write the tittle for everyone else in the class. And for the very first time I was completely clueless about this activity.

The girls started announcing the tittle... and to make it fun, students were asked to guess the name of the students for the given titles. They were speaking the tittles loudly and we all were shouting the names of other children.

They announced 'topper' whole class shouted lee y/n but that wasn't me and neither I was depressed or disappointed because there are many students in my competition.

Then after a few tittles, they shouted 'class president' and in response to that whole class shouted lee y/n. I laughed a little to their response, I was the class monitor since I was in 1st class but they gave that tittles to boy class president of the class. I was still satisfied.

After a few minutes, I started feeling insecure. Almost whole class was given with there tittle but I was still left.

Now my participations in the activity was a big zero, the colour of my face faded.

One of the girl said "and the last tittle is 'TEACHER'S PET' " for a second whole class was silent, obviously they all know who it was, as only I was left. But no one was uttering a word because they were scared, scared of me. I don't know. My eyes were a little watery this was the height of the disrespect I had ever received. I smiled widely don't want to show the fire of revenge in my eyes. I inhaled heavily controlling my tears from falling like flood. None of them was saying anything. " any guess " the girl said.

" I think its obvious....... only I am left of all. Isn't it? " I said in loud and clear voice, no sign of the pain. I went on the stage with confident steps like always. She put the batch of 'teacher's pet' on my shirt right above the batch of class president, That pin made a tiny hole on my shirt but in reality was that the pin hurt my heart very hard.

I went home and asked my mom "eomma what is teacher's pet?" she smile at me and asked "what happen?" "Today I got the tittle of teacher's pet." i said, my voice was clearly expressing how disappointed I was. "ohhhh.... That means your teacher likes you the most. They treat you well just like someone they love." she said to cheer me up. " oh really!" my voice was low because I know why they gave me this tittle.

..... FLASHBACK END.....

But that was not the first time people showed their revolt for the power I have. Its like almost everyday. Everyday I have to prove that I deserve all I get. Do they all really think its fun to be teacher's favourite. Do they even know how much difficult it is to prove yourself every time and when to are not able to do so......... the feeling which not make you able to see in the eyes of your teacher or your classmate and then you have to listen to all rubbish of you classmates. They don't even know how I control myself not to breakdown at that moment, not to do something not expected from me. They know nothing....

I breakdown into tears remembering my dark past on my study table.

The same moment unnie entered my room and said " hey....... Are you crying?" and she started laughing, I quickly wiped my tears and continued studying. " what happen?" she asked and sat on the bed next to the study table carelessly . " nothing " I said. "come on....... tell me or I will tell eomma that you have gone mad and use to cry for no reason." she said while looking into her phone. "I am not getting how to solve mensuration. I have test next week. " I said showing fake tension in my voice. "... so you will cry... show what is the problem" she said and I pointed a random question. "eomma...... y/n don't know how to find a volume of cone." she shouted. Shoot!!!! I realised that I had pointed on a damn easy question which was even not of my standard. " eomma-" she shouted again. "-please unni please keep your mouth shut for my sake please." I pleaded her while joining my hands. " eomma-" she shooted again.  

"- eomma..... eomma unnie is not letting me study..." I cried. And she looked at me in shock. I smiled. "leave" I said slowly. "eomma....-" she shouted. "-I will tell eomma about your best friend birthday.... party." I said dramatically. "hey you little elephant don't you dare act over smart in front of me. Moreover that threat was lame. It was of my friend not boyfriend." She warned me. "nevermind" I said. "shut the door.... before you leave please Lee unnie."

She didn't said anything and left without closeing the door.

Third person pov

" so this was y/n sunbe min the teacher's pet...... before the thunderstorm came into her life.... kim taehyung sunbe...."