CHAPTER-3: IS HE YOUR BEST FRIEND?

y/n pov

He was following me, quietly. He was unaware of the fact that he had already started a cold war between. I was smiling to myself remember the way he ignored my hand. Usually I would get angry or annoyed but in his case its different, the boy has guts but showed on a bad timing.

Before entering the class he put on mask and I rolled my eyes. He think of himself too high. I entered the class and whole class stood up.
" hey... it's me not teacher." I said laughing, as they all thought it was teacher.
" who is he? Your brother. " One of my classmate asked.
" NO, why would I bring my brother in the class.....he is our new classmate." I replied.
" classmate? mid semester?" Asked the other.
" ... why are you asking me.?" I said annoyed. I looked at him. His eyes were finding something or someone.
" take any of the vacant seat." I ordered him as this was my fortification. And I made my way to my seat..... the very first seat, nearesr to the teacher's desk.

Park jimin entered the class and sat next to me( he is my seat partner). "hey" he said with an award winning smile.
"why are you late?" I asked.
" My friend was going to come today but he is not here."
" oh...and what about teacher?"
" ya... I saw her in the way."
" everyone.... teacher is approaching." I announced.

Everyone quickly came back on there seats. Thats how things work.

Teacher entered.
" good morning teacher...." the whole class wished her.
" good morning everyone.." she replied happyly.
"so how are you all?"
" fine teacher. " we all replied in a singing tone.
" teacher!! there is a new boy in the class " said one of my classmate.
" ya.... so as our rules says the new student have to introduce himself. So, Come in front." The teacher said with a smile.
Taehyung stood up from the last seat and came in front of whole class, hand in pocket but his walk was not arrogant.

" hello I-" taehyung started. 
" remove you mask first" teacher said, its was not actually a command just a frank request. He nodded and remove it."now introduced yourself..." teacher said.
"hello everyone.... I am Kim taehyung-"
Before he could even complete his introduction, whole class was filled with whispers 'oh God his is so handsome', 'his voice is so beautiful', ' I want to be his girl' and so on. I smiled and rubbed my temple in embaresment because that whisper was quite loud that teacher could hear. And she was kind a shocked my the sudden brust of emotions in class.
Then I saw jimin, next to me his eyes were sparkling with joy. 

"What happen?" I asked him with curiosity. 

"he is my friend." He said.
" ohh.... WHAT?" I asked him in surprise.
" what? why? Is there any problem?" He asked in normally.
" no, we will talk after class." I said in the mean time Kim taehyung has completed his introduction and my girls of my class had prayed to be his girlfriend, seat partner and blah bhal bhal...... .

" class attention please." Teacher said and the whispers stopped.
" according to your 1st semester evolution.... I have change your sitting arrangements." She continues "y/n note the sitting arrangement and put it in class notice board afterwards." She said.
" yes teacher." I replied.
" y/n you go to last seat." She said.

Why please mam I love my first seat..."ok teacher " I stood up from my seat and went back. I was feeling very awful.
"Kim taehyung next to y/n" 

nooooooooooooooooo not him please. he stood up sat next to me but I didn't even made any eye contact with him. I was making the sitting arrangement on a paper. 

" jimin the before y/n and taehyung. " 

my eyes light up... ohh thank God! I have something good at last seat too. And then the in ten minutes whole class was rearranged.

"now this is your sitting arrangement for the next semester..... y/n make sure no one changes the seat. All of you study hard and I should not get any complain of yours. Ok? " our teacher said. "yes teacher " whole class replied.

BREAK TIME....

Jimin POV

Both v and I have met with our 'unique' way of meeting which inducled clap, high figh and many other crazy moves.

"Hey, where were you in the morning? I almost searched you everywhere." I asked.
" in principal's office..." said taehyung.
Y/n stood up from her seat and started leaving.
" and where are you going?" I asked her, holding her from her arm.
" no where..just.." she said.
" wait then..... meet my best friend Kim taehyung. " I said.
" ya... I know..... wait what he is your best friend?" She asked again in shock.
" is there any problem?" I asked on her reaction.
" if he is you best friend then why am I given in this whole class with the stupid 'RESPONSIBILITY'of his?" she said in anger and helplessness.

"What... is he your responsibility? woooooo" I said and brust into laughter and she gave me 'ya make fun of me' looks.

" he is not that bad.." I consoled her. 

" of course .... and even if he is..... does it make any difference to me?" she said.

" yaa .... I am here only.." said taehyung.

" y/n ah....." one of my classmate interrupted our conversation.

"yes (de)" she said.

" soo min is looking for you."

"coming"

she left the class, without saying a word.

taehyung punched my arm. " ahha... what?" I shouted.

" means really....... you didn't even bother to ask how I am and you were so busy with your girlfriend."