CHAPTER-19: CHOKED

I blinked twice while looking at the phone a cold shivers travel down my backbone.

I was straying to that black screen of the phone. Who the hell was him.

Y/n shake it off.

You are getting late. I don't have sandle also. I decided to buy them now. 

~~~~

Taehyung's pov

Its time to show it now. I was fully ready wearing black, Jimin was also ready. It was the time to leave for the party. Jimin insisted to ask y/n if she wanted to come along but she denied saying she need more time. 

So we left without her in the car. We were suppose to pick tan soo min and eul. 

They both were standing in fornt of eul's big villa. They both climbed up the car. 

" where is y/n?" soo min asked. Jimin opened his mouth to answer but eul cut him off.

" how could they know?" she said. She still don't know we live in y/n's house and as y/n didn't informed her. We all better stay shut for the sake of good. We all just exchanged looks.

" what?"she asked. We all shook our head saying nothing. 

Eul was wearing a dark blue dress. Completely sticked to her genes and was having a side cut. Her hairs cullery with heavy make up. She tried her best to look hot but she failed.

I would rather say soo min was look good. She was waering a genes with an off shoulder top.  

" is this the venue?" jimin asked in front of a lounge. 

" yes! the name is same" I commented.  

" ok you all go in. I will come after parking the car." Jimin said.

" I will come with you" I said. There is no way I want to go in with eul.

~~~

Its being 6:45 by then. Y/n was still not here, the party was suppose to start in 15 minutes. Its not like I wanted her to be here but still. By the time, almost everyone was here by now but there was no sign of y/n. She was neither picking up the call nor replying the message. Everyone was trying to call her except me. I was pretending to be cool, but I was alsi a little tensed from inside.

I was drinking a short drink. 6:59, I looked at my watch and raised my eyes to see know one but y/n. I almost choked at a sight of her. My eyes meet her and never left. She was wearing a short dress of hot red colour with high heels. Lee y/n who I have never seen wearing even school skirt without stockings or pants was in a short dress. I gulped to myself.     

I don't want to say this but she was looking stunning. 

She passed through me, completely ignoring my existence, even when she was looking at me a second ago

She passed through me, completely ignoring my existence, even when she was looking at me a second ago. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

Taehyung POV end

Y/n POV

I was already late in arranging all the things for today. Sending the invitation, i also visited the venue to see the arrangement.... though it was not required but if I am doing something it should be perfect.

After coming back home. I tried the red dress which I didn't liked.

In between my phone rang.

" hello eomma" i said.
" in the upper shelf of my cupboard there is a dress of somewhat red color. Try that one" she said.
" ok" i said, smiling to myself.

I went into her room, got the dress and after trying it and send it her the picture. She called me again and said fine.

I have my own jewelry so it was not a problem. I forwarded the same picture to unnie.

And she replied ' weren't you wearing the red one you bought last year?'
'No, eomma asked to wear this. How's it?'
'Fine' she said and went offline.

' fine' this is the highest complement she have ever given to me. Her fine means it perfectly when.

She was late at home so I have to do my hairs, make up and other things on my own. And i was frustrated doing so.

I finally left home at 6:50. The venue was house so i could reach in 5 minutes but because of the heels. I entered the lounge to see kim taehyung. He was drinking something but seems like he choked but after that he continued to stare at me.

He would be the last person I wanted to see tonight.