CHAPTER-8: YES!!

3 September.........

Taehyung and won shik have successfully completed there punishment. And so do cho ae ri. It was fun to see won shik and ae ri in that state...  but cho ae ri have to still pay for what she posted.

Lunch break
Soo min came running to me.
" y/n...y/n...." she said.
" take a breath... what happen?" I asked her calmly.
" taehyung...."
" what taehyung...... TAEHYUNG what the hell he did now."
" come fast."
We both ran to corridor no. 7, main high school area. Again there was a large gathering of students.
" what is happening now?" I said in helplessness. I quickly went in between the crowd, in the center. What I saw.... was completely unexpected. Three girls are fighting like dog and cat. All others were shocked, making their vedios. I took a deep breath and pull one of the away. She fall on ground. But where was kim kim taehyung.

" y/n this is our matter." The girl which fell on the ground said.
" then solve it outside. " I said her, commandingly.
She step forward, to again get into the fight. I push her back.
" hold her" I said to her friends, almost like a warning. They all hold her tightly back. She was all red, breathing heavily.
Two of them were still so engaged in their fight that they don't care.
I pulled another girl, she was my friend.
"eul relax .....what are you doing?" I said her... calmly.
But the other girl again jumped on her, saying " he is mine." And quickly move backward, in self protection.
" have you all lost your mind" I shouted and pulled eul back again.
" enough is enough...." I said in extreme anger.
"Get back I said. Are you all deaf?" I shouted and whole corridor echoed with my voice.

" y/n you should not shout so loud. " a girl said, in soft and polite voice, but commanding one.
" president " I bowed her, some what in shock.
" so what make you shout so loud." She said taunting me.
" sorry president but there was no other was to stop all this."
" what all this?"
" these girls were fighting"
" All of you can leave..... thank you for being our audience." She said and the corridor started to empty.
" take them to union room.... I am coming."
" ok president " I said and started leaving with soo min and the girls who were fighting.

" soo min... you said taehyung, but where was he in this all" I asked her.
"you are going to know this soon." She said.
We were going to council room, in between we saw taehyung and jimin eating some sort of junk food. Those three girls were already in room. We were just about to enter but they both saw us.
"Y/n..." said jimin and both of them came running to me.
" we heard three girls had a wild fight."He asked further.
" yes... they are in... come." I said him and I opened the door of room. Jimin and taehyung started entering.
" not you" I said taehyung.
" y/n take him, he might be needed " said soo min.
" but...."
" take him take him"
" fine.... come. Welcome again. " I said him and we all entered the room.

President was still not here, all the three girls were standing giving each other weird looks. But suddenly all eyes stopped on taehyung and taehyung looked them confusing.
President entered the room.
" so what was happening in corridor. "
None of them answered and so do I.
" y/n"
" yes"
" I asked something"
" I came late i don't know how it started, when I came they were fighting. I don't know the reason yet."
" so girls what is the matter."
" unnie... taehyung is my boyfriend but they both have left their screw somewhere and are saying that he is their boyfriend. " said eul.
" all three?" President asked.
" president he said yes to me, they are lying" said the other girl.
" they all are lying, he said yes to me. He said he like me ... and he really does." Said the third girl.
I was so confused.
" so you mean a boy said yes to three of you...." president said. "Well played......" she mumbled to herself.
" taehyung would you like to make things clear. " I asked him.
" oh is he here?..... please come forward" she said.
He came in centre.
" so did you said yes to all of them?" President asked. He remains silent. "speak up at least give your explanation....... girls want it." She asked again.
" I..... " said taehyung don't know what to say in front of those three girls.
" yes or no" I asked.
"-yes" he said. It is literally too much. How can he just do that.
I sigh in hopelessness.
" girls you did wrong, you should not fight instead you should beat him." I said disappointed.

" are you not going to save him? You are making the matter worse. " Jimin asked in my ear.
" why would i?" I asked.
" he is your RESPONSIBILITY"
" no, he is already safe." I said looking to president. " she will not punish him, none of them... only a warning......I know her very well."

" soo min manage dream high. Tell each and every reporter that president had restricted the discussion of today's incident. Namjoon take at look students that they don't boost this all. Three of you its first and final warning. You can Leave." She said.
" what about him?" I asked her.
" have patience y/n. Have patience.... taehyung as far I know you are new so a chance to you too... your Choice is completely up to you but these kind of incidents are not excepted in school." she said politely.
" thank you president." Taehyung said. "oh...Its nothing." She said.

" and y/n what about you....." she said.
" nothing about me...I did not have my lunch yet and I am hungry."
" wait"
" WHAT"
" apologize"
" for?" I looked at her. She passed me a glare.
"I apologize for all those things I have not done. Thank you. Soo min are you coming or..."

I left the room in anger. She always used to do the same thing, I am not going to talk to her.
" y/n relax " said so min.
" I am relaxed "

Y/n POV end.

Taehyung POV

" you can also go" said president. Jimin and I came out of the room.
" president don't like council head" I asked totally confused. Jimin smiles.
" no that's not the case." He said.
" they both were talking like enemies. Why?"
" you are going to know it soon. This is the biggest mistry every newcomer come across."
" but president is so good, sweet and yes extremely beautiful why y/n was so rude to her?"