CHAPTER-15: A BIG MISTAKE

Sunday was a long day. Taehyung spoiled all my mood. Why he can never thinks about something better than relationships, girl friend, boy friend and ya likings.

The next few days were almost like smooth. Won shik did appear almost all days in front of me. And he was literally very annoying. But taehyung's behaviour was appreciatable, he didn't get envoled in any fight and eul is also happy with him. And I am happy for her.

Like every morning, after getting ready jimin and I were preparing the break fast and taehyung and unnie, the two other members of this house are thankfulled to get ready on time and don't getting late for school.

We all go to school together, like it is together but not that way. Unnie has her friend who accompany her and so do I. Jimin and taehyung are technically with us but actually not. Hope you understand.

Today Taehyung is not in good mood for some reason. He is not speaking to anyone, and walking like an arrogant crooky boy.

LUNCH BREAK

It was a good lunch for two reasons, first the food was tasty and second I got good marks in mathematics class test and my teacher appreciated me in front of whole class. But then I noticed that its being 20 minutes taehyung and eul were not still back.

" soo have you seen the love birds" I said.

" no, they usually used to come by this time."soo min said, but she don't care she was busy in eating her meal. " don't worry.... they are not kids.... they are 15"

"of course" I said.

" y/n what if taehyung broke up with eul" jimin said, looking towards his plate.

" is everything fine?" I asked him confused.  Why all of the sudden he brought up that.

" actually I think taehyung wants it. End all with eul" jimin said and I nodded.

"I know this was coming. This relation was eul choice, taehyung was eul choice so the consequences will also be by eul. I just hope she will be strong." I said, I know taehyung. Moreover eul and taehyung were together for like one week. After all he is a playboy.

In ten minutes, we all were done with our meal.

" lets find taehyung and eul...... message me if you find any of them. I am going to the class."

" I will come with you" jimin said in serious voice.

" why? you find some where else. I won't be lost" I said and rushed towards class.

soo min and jimin went to ground.

I reached to the class, I saw the whole class empty, only eul was sitting there, her head down. She was sobbing? Oh god I think they broke up.

" eul" I said while patting her back. " what happen?" she din't replied. " first of all look at me." I command. She still ignored me. I forcefully made her look up. Her eyes were red.

" why are you crying?" I asked her again." for the last time I am asking you reply"

" I and taehyung got into a fight" she finally said.

" that's it?" I confirmed and she nodded.

" thank god" I sighed and she gave me 'what do you mean looks'. " means I was just worried. I thought something big happen."

" this is big" she protested. Of cource baby but not bigger than break up.

" its fine.....taehyung was not in a good mood today, may be it will be fine tomorrow." I consoled her and she nodded. " lunch?"

" not yet"

" go and eat, I have to find someone else."

Second target my RESPONSIBILITY kim taehyung ssi.

I got a message from jimin. ' We found him..... everything fine'.

' good.... same here' i replied. Mission love birds completed.

School over

Taehyung bumped into me.
" don't you have eyes?" Taehyung said annoyed.
Shocked by his words I replied. " watch whom you are talking to moreover I don't have eyes at my back"
" than get one"
" why are messing with me?"
" because of you.... I am tolerating eul for so long"
" what do you mean because of me? Don't you remember what i said to you in very beginning. And I don't even care about it."
" oh really than why jimin is continuously saying it will ruin us"
" there is nothing us and talk to jimin about what he says. Don't create a scene here."
" exactly! why should I ask anyone? it's my choice my life. I will break up her"
" do what you want to..... why are you shouting on me?"
" because you are no one.... you think that you are very powerful and is capable of doing anything but no... you are a rude, selfish and hated person"
" oh really and who the hell are you to say that. You look into yourself the only thing you know is to break the heart and you are going to do the same. At least I am better than you. I don't break heart... i don't play with them."
" of course better than me.... go and see yourself in the mirror and then talk to me. you don't even have the standard to talk to me." He said. I was shocked but not speechless. I have faced situations like this before but kim taehyung.

But from no where jimin jumped in between. " taehyung enough let's go."

6th PERIOD...PT

Every one was in the ground. Me with some of my friends ( casual friends) were sitting in the audience sit of basket ball ground. Some boys were play and I was busy in some of activity work of council. I usually do that work when I am free so that it won't hamper my studies.

Suddenly basket ball hit my head which was thrown by mr.annoying choi won shik. Taehyung came to me.

" ball" he said, as I said he is not in a good mood but I don't care.

" I was accepting a sorry rather"