CHAPTER-13: WHAT IF I DIE?

" hey I am back, I just got a call from my grandma she will visit us in evening" I informed them.

" you want us to do something?" jimin asked.

" no... was just informing you." I said.

" so what are you thinking to do now?" he asked

" soo min is coming home..... May be in 5 minutes" I sighed.

" for?" asked jimin.

" studying... what else" I said with a chuckle.

" taehyung are you alright?" I finally asked him.

" yes of course. What made you ask that?" taehyung asked.

" nothing just I was wondering why you were you quite since yesturday." I showed my little concern.

" are you worried for me?" taehyung asked with a smirk, finally he is back to his playboy mode.

" taehyung don't start again" said jimin, hitting taehyungs elbow.

"may be" I said with a poker face, they both looked at me surprised. But before they could ask something, the door bell rang.

"Its might be soo min" I said and ran towards the door.

I opened the door to see an over smiling soo min.

"come in" I said.

"thank you" she said " have your eomma appa gone?"

"yes"

"thank god"

"They already know you are coming" she saw me in disbelief. " what there is  to hide?" I said.

" you won't understand let it be" she said.

She made her way to living room and went to my room to get my books and all.

I heard soo min shouting like hell. I ran to her.

" what happen?" I asked

" y/n.... I saw jimin and taehyung in your house" she said as if she saw a ghost.

" soo min have you didn't slept last night?" I asked while touching her head.

" I am serious" she said with an even serious face.

"tan soo min what do you think two boys of our school more over kim taehyung will be there in my house.... Means are you kidding me?" I said actually talking a matter of fact which was no more a fact.

" exactly" she said.

" come... you come with me in my room. I think you are tried."

" no... you come with me. I saw them with my own two eyes."

" its possibly weak eyes sight. When last time you changed your spexs number"

" its means there are boys in your house. aren't they? Even if I mistaken in recognising. Still I saw two boys in your house."

" soo min relax, there is no one. Believe me. why would I lie?"

" and why will I lie....? they are there."

Oh god.... Why is she so inflexible this time. She always used to believe me.

" okay fine let's check" I said, I am not going to lose this fast.

we went in the house, they both were still sitting there.

" look they are here. Why were you saying they weren't? why you were hiding there presence?" soo min asked with full of anger.

" soo min there is no one. Neither here nor in this whole house. We both are alone. haven't I told you that on phone?" I said a while lie.

" y/n they are there...look on the couch."

" soo min please stop you are scaring me. Please...."

" taehyung jimin you are here" soo min asked them desperately. They both nodded.

" soo min stop..... Please please I am literally scared." my acting skills are next level.

" y/n please they are there" she said and started crying.

" oh my god. My football don't cry please. Yes I can see them. They are there. I know"

" I will kill you" she said, started chasing me. I was running here and there laughing. Taehyung and jimin actually had no idea about what was happening but they were also enjoying tom and jerry show. But suddenly she sat on the couch a and started sobbing. We all stopped laughing and the room become tense all of the sudden. Three of us exchanged looks of what just happened.

" soo min what happen?" I said softly sitting next to her.

" what if I die?" she said. I remain silent.