CHAPTER-18: RED

I rushed towards the gathering. At the centre of the gathering... i saw a face I was never imagining to be here....

I smile at the face and sighed in relief. Taehyung was no where around.

I took my steps to meet no one but the world wide handsome face of the Busan High.... none other than Kim Soekjin.

His eyes met mine and he smiled.

" hey little elephant" he whispered. I rolled my eyes.

" that all you want to say me sunbe nim" i asked. I know he won't remember he had never.

" sunbe nim? Seems like you are following the rules of the school i bit too seriously." He taunted. I finally smiled and gave him a side hug.

" how come here?" I asked. By now his fan club was vanished from around.

" first call me oppa" he pouted.

" oppa how come here?" I asked again as he demanded.

" chairman sir called me." He stated.

" what? Why? Is something wrong?" I questioned me. He is not even in this school anymore.

" i don't know. He asked he need me. So i came." He shrugged.

" and what about your university?" I asked him again. He was surely lying.

" i got a written letter from my university to come here. Now will you stop being a investigator." He in his running tone.

" but-" i said, still in confusion.

" enough... i am going" he said, waving his hand and running inside the building.

" should I wait?" I shouted.

" no... i will be late" he said without even looking back.

" okay... call me after you got to know what's the matter" i said.

But before that he was out of my sight. I started to see around. I could see know soo min, eul, jimin, taehyung no one.

I called soo min.

" hello" he answered.

" where are you?" I asked.

" way to home" he informed.

" without me?" I complained.

" y/n i looked for you but was not able to find you anywhere. So i decide to go home... moreover I am not even prepared for the evening" she said.

" evening? Oh yes.. i forgot... me too.. okay fine see you later." I said and cut the call.

All might have left early today because of the same reason. I also made my way to home.

I called eomma. ' person you are trying to call is busy. Please stay on the line or call later." Ohhoo i said to myself.

I tried it two times more while my way to home. And the result was same.

The moment I just pressed the door bell. My phone rang.

It was eomma. I picked up her call.

" hello" i said and jimin came to open the door but didn't said anything as i was on the calling. I motioned my head to ask you want to say something and in reply, he moved his head in a no. I nodded and directly made my way to unnie's room.

She was still not in home. Nothing new. One would be shocked to know that the two boys and my unnie are living in the same house but not have seen each other at home for once.

" yes? Say" my mom said.

" i have the semester end party today... what to wear?" I asked.

" Wear your ripped genes and that yellow crop top." My mom said without even thinking for a minute.

" hmmm..... i was think to wear a dress this time" i said in a low voice.

" don't fly........ we you want to try something else that's fine but not without genes" she said.

" eomma..... last time almost in 200 students i was the one wear genes" i tried to explain my point.

" if you have already decided than why are you asking from me?" She said.

" please" i said.

" as your wish" she said and cut the call.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

Then i called the next person.... lee unnie... my elder sister.

" what?" She said as usual irritating.

" its party tonight" i said.

" so?" She said.

" i want to wear a dress" i came straight.

" if you have than wear" she said. Yes... i don't even have a dress. Just because I don't wear them often is not the correct reason.

" i am think of the red one." I brought that when i was in 9th class for a relatively engagement.

" what do you want from me?" She asked annoyed.

" i will send you a picture after trying tell me how's it. Okay." I almost pleaded.

" fine" she said.

" thank you" i said in joy and cut the call.

Red dress... red dress... where is it?

Suddenly my phone rang.

" hello" i said without even looking to who was that.

" what are you wearing today?" A familiar male voice asked.

" red" i said automatically. I glance at the name it was an unknown number. "wait who are you?"

" someone" the voice said and the person cut the call.