CHAPTER-16: A SIGHT

" so..." kim taehyung said.

" so nothing" i said and threw the ball out side the court. And left the court of course. I have no intention to listen his shit.

For today I am done.

Back then at home.

I was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

....cup noodles....

I actually  don't have the energy to make something. And then listening to all their comments.

The placed the food on the table.

Everyone but taehyung didn't started.

" i will not eat this" he said.
" fine" i said.

So... what do he think of himself. He doesn't pay me to cook and i am also not his mom which will insist him to eat.

He left the dining table.

Rest of us completed our food and went to different places.

Unnie used to be very busy now a days. So till now they did got the luck to see her. She use to be in her room. And they are still not permitted in other rooms.

I was washing the dishes. Jimin had just cleaned up the dining table and came to me.

" y/n about today" he began.
" jimin not now.... i think i had enough of everyone today." He nodded. " give this to him."

I gave him some kimbap. When did you made this.

" i didn't made them. Got them from outside." I explained.

" why didn't you gave it earlier?" He asked.

" this is for you" i said.

" thank you but-"

"- good night"

" good night" he said and went up to their room.

I was still cleaning the dishes. After half an hour when i was almost done with almost all the cleaning, he, kim taehyung came down to kitchen to keep the dishes.

" so-" he began. I took the dished from his hand and started to wash.

" y/n... i think... you... I am... than-" he started to say God know what.

Till than i was done with all the work.

" y/n are you listening..... atleast say something" he said trying to make an eye contact, in which i was least interested.

I picked up my phone and started to read " silence is the best answer to those who don't understand the value of your words..... wow beautiful" i said aloud but to my self and then left.

Y/n POV end

Taehyung POV

"What do she think of herself. I... kim taehyung had came to say her sorry but she was on the 7th sky.... she need to be on the earth first" i said to jimin.

" have you said sorry?" He asked from me.

" i was about to-" i explained.

" that means you didn't" he concluded.

I simply nodded.

..................

12 SEPTEMBER

Y/n POV

As usual i am up early with yeontan.

" hey tannie" i said. He barked slowly in response. We both are going good together until he jumps on me and he understands that which i highly appreciate.

" come let's go out" i said he started to jump, not one me just here and there.

I was walking in the garden and he was running here and there. Jimi woked up from yeontan's voice.

He opened his room window.

" good morning" he said.
" good morning" i replied.
" oohooo after a long time you finally had a good morning" i smiled.

After a walk of ten minutes, I started to get ready. I straightened my hairs and applied some make up. I usually don't do these all daily just a few special days. Then i started to see what we can eat in breakfast.

Mango shake... yes it would be best. I am actually not responsible for lunch as we all use to eat it in school.

I kept everything on the dining table and left for the school before anyone could come out.

In school

By now everyone was in school including jimin and taehyung. And from someone i heard taehyung was finding me.

I was walking in the corridor to my class, were i was kim taehyung coming towards me. He stopped in front of me.

" y/n-" he started.

" kim taehyung... i am having a good day by chance. It would be grate if you don't talk to me atleat for today." I said.

But in between soo min ran towards me and hugged me tightly. And whispered something in my ears.
" thank you but i know na..."

" of course.... i am trained by now" she said and i laughed a little.

Y/n POV end

Taehyung POV

I saw her walking in the corridor. I was stunned at a sight of her. Her slender figure, her gaze which was looking to me was so certain, confident and reflecting. It was almost going to pierce through my heart. Her gorgeous smile which faded after looking at me, her melodic laugh.

I was like lost in her.

" y/n" i said.

" kim taehyung.... i am having a good day by chance. It would be grate if you don't talk to me atleast for today." She said bring me out of my uncomman thought.

At that moment, i cam into reality what the hell were you thinking taehyung..... y/n means literally.