CHAPTER-11: GUEST

6:45pm

My phone rings.
" hello" eomma said
" yes eomma"
" when will you leave?"
" in 15 mins."
" ok there are some guest arriving home tonight. I am sending you a list, bring that on the way back home."
" ok, what about unnie is she home?"
" yes, she is sleeping"
" ok bye"
" bye be safe" I end the call.
..................

I entered the house from backdoor directly in the kitchen, holding a few bags of vegetables, etc.
" I am home" i said, completely exhausted from the long day moreover these bags are heavy.
" hold it fast" I cried.
" I am doing work, keep them down. Change and come outside." Eomma said, I can feel she is angry. Surely appa and eomma had an argument.

I said nothing and came out of the kitchen. My target is to enter my room, the way was from hall and guest are sitting there. I was deep in my thoughts, suddenly a dog jumped on me and I shouted to the full of my lungs and closed  my eyes.

" what happen?" Eomma said in fear. My eyes remained close.
" ohhh this girl" eomma said in relief, knowing I am safe.
" what happen?" Appa asked dog.
"what happen?" A familiar voice asked. " oh nothing my daughter is a little bit scared of dogs" appa said laughing.

I opened my eyes to see the person. He is out of the door, I am unable to see and so do he. He slowly entered the door, eyes are still on the dog who was staring me from his big eyes.

" yontan!" He said and my eyes followed voice.
My eyes glued to the face and other boy entered the room. Both of them were looking to me suprised.
" y/n this is jimin and he is-" appa started,
"- Kim taehyung" I completed.
" you know them already?" Appa asked. " they are my classmates" I said.

They both were speechless. Suddenly the dog barked again and I moved a step back.

" don't be scared, he likes you" said jimin.
"Really!! okay, but will you please hold him back. I don't want him to jump on me again." I said nervously.

Both of them were shocked at this side of mine.
" yes of course" he said and hold him softly in his arms but that dog jumped into taehyung's arm.
" and ya he likes his appa also." Jimin said laughing.
" appa?" I asked confusing.
"Meet Kim yontan and his dad Kim taehyung." He said and I smiled.
" you guys carry on, I will be back" I said.
" are you coming from schools, NOW?" Jimin asked.
" no from library " I said while leaving the area.

.......................
I was dead nervous to see the two boys in my house.
" have you seen, who are the guest?" Unnie asked me half sleep.
" no" I said

I left the room and entered the hall. Yontan again ran towards me and I ran towards eomma.
" eomma" I cried.
" don't behave like this" she said scolding me. All the guest started laughing.
" I am going back to my room. " I said, giving them a threat not to laugh at me.

Yontan came near my legs. I closed my eyes chanting the name of God. I can feel his nose near my legs. Y/n let it pass, he will not bit....... hopefully.

" yontan" I heard taehyung's voice, making no effects on the dog.
" y/n hold him in your arms" taehyung said.
"ARMS?" I said in full shock.

Taehyung moved towards me, and pick the dog up from the floor. Yontan was continuously protesting his grip. And jumped toward me and because of I don't know what to do.....I also hold him tight protecting him from falling.

"holdhimholdhimholdhim" I cried.
"Y/n relax he won't bit" jimin said and I start talking normal breaths. Let's behave smart.

" why do he like me?" I asked, he was still in my arms. And i was still scared.
" I don't know it's rare. He took almost 3 days to be normal around jimin." Taehyung said.
" so can I talk to him?" I asked, questioning Kim taehyung training. "you can try " he said.
" so Kim yontan SSI let's make a deal" I said while putting him back on floor.

"you maintain distance from me and I will give you your favorite food. Deal?" I said and start moving towards kitchen. He started following me like my tail.
" Taehyung please hold him" I said pleading him, I was having very different feelings in my heart. I was embarras, scared, angry and so on.

Taehyung finally took him into his arms. The dog was tried now, he took the advantage of taehyung hold and went asleep.