CHAPTER-17: GENEROUS

When i came into reality...... it was horrible. Horrible like hell. How can i think this way about that rude girl. Moreover i don't describe a girl like this atleast not in my mind.

I was shocked myself. I said nothing to her and left. I need to process what just happened to me.

I was walking and bumped into someone.

" hey taehyung what happened?" He was jimin.

" y/n..  aah.. nothing was just thinking something" i said.

" about y/n?" He asked.

" no... why would i think about her?" I protested.

" that's what i was thinking. You don't even think about your own girlfriend. But then why were you saying y/n?" He asked again.

" it just came out of my mind" i said what first came into my mind. I actually don't think about girls. Its they who think about me.

" hn?" He questioned.

" stop irritating me..." i said annoyed.

" okay fine... i forgot to tell you yesterday that today is a party after school at 7 in evening" he informed me.

" ok and what is the occasion?" I asked casually.

" after every semester we use to had a party for a relaxation." He said.

" who all will come?" I asked with curiosity. Party means fun....

" whole 10 but who will pay of course...." he said. That mean approx 100 girl.

" we have to pay..?" I asked.

" hmm nothing comes for free bro." He said. Hmm fun also costs.

" how much?" I asked, ready to pay at the moment.

" you don't have to pay it now. y/n had already paid for us." He said. How? She never fast her money.

" really.... that so generous of her" I sarcastically.

" but she need the money back. The last say for payment was day before yesterday so she paid for us too." Jimin informed what i already know.

" nothing new... tell me something i don't know" i said.

" seems like you are learning alot for y/n" jimi  said with a mischievous smile.

" she don't have a copyright on this line." I frowned. " welll.... is she coming?"

" you have a girlfriend" jimin stated.

" i was just asking" i roled my eyes.

" hmm she is the only one who take the permission and responsibility of the party. Moreover organize a party after semester is her idea...." jimin told.

TAEHYUNG POV END

Y/N POV

What with him, i thought to myself. Shake it of y/n.

" y/n you come Daily like this.... then you would be the most wanted girl in the school." Soo min said.

" firstly, this all takes a lot of time. Moreover, beauty comes with side effects." I said.

" of course.... what about party?" She asked.

" i have taken the permission. Distribution Invitation cards are still left. All rest all is done i guess" i said while thinking.

" y/n.... i mean what are you preparation for party... dress selected?" She came straight.

" not yet.. i am still thinking about it. Hopefully by evening." I said.

" evening is party..." she shot me glares.

" i know i know" i causally said. " bye or i will be late for the class.... meet you in lunch break" i said.

I came back in my class. Half of the class was still empty. I took the first seat  by luck today.

" why are you sitting here?" Taehyung asked.
" because i don't want to sit with you" i said with a cold voice.
" you don't have a choice" he informed me.
" eul... I am here" i said waving my hand to eul. She made her way to me and hugged me and then whispered something in my ear. I smiled.
" thank you" i said and she settled beside me.

She passed a smile to taehyung. He forced a smile back but it seems not that forced.
" what are you doing?" She asked in an low voice. God that's how they talk. I can understand what taehyung was talking about.

" nothing" he said. His cold reply almost made me laugh.

" you guys carry on i will be back." I said. Never ever i want to struck in between a couple.

" hey wait" he said. I looked at him. "why are you sitting here?"

" because today is Saturday and on Saturday we are allowed to sit with our friends." Eul explained in her sugar coated voice. I more word of her and i will became an diabetic patient.

He nodded and left. Thank god this end.

~~~

School bell rung

We all started to move out. On Saturday we usually have half days. So it was around 1.

In the ground, i saw a large gathering. Oh what is happening? Where is taehyung. I saw all around and i didn't see him. Please taehyung not today.

I rushed towards the gathering. At the centre of the gathering... i saw a face I was never imagining here....