CHAPTER-14: HE LIKES YOU

" what will you do?" she said again looking to my eyes. Jimin and taehyung had just lost their mind, they were as blank as a white page.

" what have you seen?" I asked her. "which drama were you watching?"

" you know.... her best friend didn't even care for her. She was so mean she let her die because..... Because she love the person who love her best friend. How can she even do that and she shed not even a single tear for her........" and she continued with her rubbish.

" its fine" I patted her back, while rolling eyes. I left to kitchen, both the boys followed me because soo min was acting quite very much weird.

" is she fine?" jimin asked

" yes she is." I said while pouring water in a glass.

" what happen to her?" taehyung asked, its like second time in the whole day he said something. Its not like I love to hear him its just he speaks too much in the school so I feel quite awkward around him when he is quite. He is a literal chatter box.

"she use to see dramas and then become super excited or super weird. As you have seen. And if she ask questions like what is I died? What will you do when I will die? Will you cry? Or someone really loves me and so on the guess that she is high because of some emotional drama." I explained and they both nodded.

I heard a loud sound ( soo min shouting like hell) and then I heard bark. "yontan...... shoot" I shouted and ran towards the living area. As I have imagined, soo min had climbed on the window like a tree and yontan was barking on her like a tiger.

" taehyung hold yontan or soo min will faint and fall on the floor and will break the tiles." I said.

Taehyung quickly grabbed yontan and calm him down. I helped soo min in coming down. I was actually laughing like hell. Soo min have suffered a lot today.

"will you stop showing your teeth" soo min barked and I stopped laughing. This much of laugh is more than sufficient for a day.

" now will you like to explain what two boys moreover jimin and taehyung and a dog is doing in your, lee's y/n's house?" she asked and this time I can't avoid her question but let's try.

" it's a long story..."

"its fine I am free all the night... go on"

I hate this soo min.

" on Friday, my father brought one of his friend on dinner and later I got to know that they were no one else but jimin's parents and due to some business issue they can't keep their children in their homes so for the time while being they are going to stay here with their pet dog." I said and with each line soo min widen her eyes.

" y/n wooooaaawwww you are so lucky you are staying with do damn handsome boys in the same house. You live in heaven."

" and with a dogs... heaven and watch your mouth.... I am still y/n"

" hn hn I am joking you know joking." She said.

taehyung was still holding yontan in his arms. He took a seat beside me. Oh god he is back to playboy mode.

" hmmm it's a rear opportunity to live with me. Isn't it?" He said.

" yes!! from handsome boy I remember yesterday choi won shik was asking for your number." soo min said casually.

" school's won shik?" taehyung questioned and she nodded.

" whose number?" I questioned.

" yours" she said.

" have you given it to him?" I asked impatiently.

" no-"

"- good don't you dare give my number to anyone, you know I hate phone call" she simply nodded.

" but why was he asking for my number?" I questioned in confusion.

" because he likes you" taehyung said.

" taehyung do you even think any think except liking one another..... that day in front of jungkook and now." I shouted on him.

" no!! I think he does" soo min said.

" he told you that?" I questioned her.

" no one but-"

" then don't dream and the next time if he ask again ask for the reason but don't give the number got it?"
She nodded.