CHAPTER-2:HE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Next day
1 September......

I heard an irritating beep of the morning alarm, though I know I was the only one who put that last night but still I hate it the most..... actaully not most... there are other things to hate too.  

" Y/N..... " eomma shouted from kitchen. 

" yes yes... I am up" I replied. I put my blanket aside. Unnie was still asleep. How beautiful her life is.... she can sleep longer in morning. At least longer than me.

I got up from the bed. It was... oh God 5:30am. I opened my room's window, wind was blowing beautifully. I love wind blowing... its just beautiful. If someone will ask about my first love i will describe the wind.

I went to washroom for all morning stuff. Then I took I small sweet shower and then I changed into my school uniform.

"Y/n....are you ready?" Eomma asked me.
" almost, I am doing my hairs." I replied back. I hate this work too, yes making my hairs because... I find it a big waste of time. I love my long hairs but the thing is they are not easy to handle.... they are thick and heavy and not what we call silky. 

After getting ready for my school completely. I quickly went out of the room. it was 7:00 by now. I bowed my parents, I am a person with 'high values'.

I quickly ate breakfast.
" eomma I am good to go."
"Hmm... study properly. Don't get involved in unnecessary arguments, don't shout in class or you will have bad throat, don't take stupid responsibility, be safe and ya don't mess with others..."
I nodded quickly in order to stop her from rule book.
" appa I am going."
" what! I am going....I am coming to drop you."
" appa I am in 10th class... and this is my second semester. "
" your unnie is in last year of high school but still I use to drop her."
" appa please..... bye I am getting late. You know I don't like car rides."
I ran out of the house and came in the street.
" be safe, don't rush." Eomma said from the balcony. I waved her to say bye and made my way to the school.

Its 7:30 am.... I went to library for some self study.

Its 7:55am by now. I made my way to class room. It's on 5th floor....quite tiring. In the way between, a boy came to me.
" noona... are you Lee y/n?"
" (de)yes..."
" chairman sir is calling you in his office."
" me..oh...do you know why?"
" ( aani)no"
" ok....Thank you."
I smiled at him and he ran in opposite directions.

Ohhoooo... I am on 4th floor and his office is in 1 st floor.

I went to his office. I knocked his door. "sir may I come in?"
" y/n?"
" yes sir."
" come in."
I slowly opened the door, there were two more people except him. I bowed him and wished "good morning sir."
" very good morning!" He replied.
" here we have Kim SSI." He said and in return I bowed the man who was some what of my father's age. He smiled at me.
" he is one of the biggest entrepreneur of Korea...." I listened chairman carefully. "... and here is his son Kim taehyung." I looked at him. He was 'HANDSOME'. But this time I didn't smile and neither did he.

"From today he is your responsibility." He said. My eyes automatically became big on the word 'RESPONSIBILITY'. 

"Sorry sir, I didn't got you." I said politely. 

He smiled at me and said "actually Kim taehyung is born and brought up in USA... but now Kim SSI is permanently shifting is his business in Korea. So he wants his son to continue his studies here. So please help him to cop up with our study pattern. And also being head member of student council... we thought you will do this work better than anybody else. So are you fine with it?" He asked, buttering me uncertain of my answer.
"yes sir."
"Very good .....take him to your class."
" ok sir "
I bowed him and starting leaving the office.
"taehyung go with her" I heard Kim SSI speaking. I can hear his footsteps following me. I opened the door without make any noice and then I let him out and then closed the door behind me.

Outside the office, I looked up at him and raised my hand for a handshake ( actually I was trying to be polite to the new comer) " Lee y/n" I said. " Kim taehyung" he said but didn't shook hands and starting moving in the corridor, his hands in pockets .

A devilish smirk appears on my face. "wrong move boy" I said to me. " you chose the wrong path." I said aloud and starting walking to the opposite directions from him. I could again hear his foot steps following me, less confident this time. 

THIRD POV

" this is how kim taehyung sunbe nim entered to lee y/n sunbe nim's life. As a burden, as a responsibility which she have to carry. She didn't like it and taehyung sunbe made it worse showing attitude to the wrong person." soo jin explained.

Y/N'S RULE BOOK

1. DO NOT SHAKE HAND WITH BOYS.....