S2, Chapter 9: Destiny Land

Hello! I am back to writing this as I took a small break from this. Also, it's New Years Eve, so I want to wish a happy early New Year!

Hope y'all are having a fantastic day/week. Anyway, onto the chapter. I hope you enjoy.

---

After departing from the school, Y/N had sat in his apartment, tending to his sister. Although his sister was annoyed by this fact, she was glad for his company.

As Y/N was doing the dishes, as he just finished making food for his sister, he received a message from Hachiman. Opening it, he sees that Yukino had accepted their request. The last part stated to come to the meeting tomorrow. Turning his phone off, he sighed.

Y/N: I'm tired...

Next Day

(A/N): Before we continue on, watch this clip of Komachi imitating your boy. What a great scene. I don't own the video.

It was the next day and Y/N arrived at the Service Club room, Hachiman already seated in his own and Yukino as well. Avoiding eye contact with the black haired girl, he calmly sits down in his seat, scrolling on his phone.

It was only silence between the three, Hachiman awkwardly glancing at the two. Yukino would only make small glances and clench her chest, after what happened yesterday, she assumed that Y/N and her weren't on talking terms. Deciding to make conversation, she awkwardly cleared her throat.

Hachiman looked at her while Y/N only perked his eyes up, before resuming his attention back to his phone.

Yukino: (clears throat awkwardly) S-So...so...about today. Could you tell me when and where the meeting is?

Hachiman: O-Oh, yeah...

Y/N: (not looking up from phone) Just follow us. We know where it is, anyway.

Hachiman: Besides, it can wait until Yuigahama gets here?

Yukino: Good point...there's no reason to say it twice.

Seconds later, Yui comes in, her cheerful attitude plastered on her face.

Yui: Yahello!

Y/N: (monotone) Osu.

Hachiman: Hey.

Yukino: Hello.

Going to her seat, Yui sits in it, scooting it over to Yukino. She smiles brightly at the girl with a cold personality, the same girl smiling awkwardly of the closeness.

Yukino: (shyly) You're close...

Picking up her seat slightly, she begins to move it away slowly from Yuigahama, unaware that she was scooting closer towards Y/N. Y/N had tune out the noises, only focusing on his phone as he was playing King's Knight. However, Yui only sighs happily, picking up her chair to move closer towards Yukinoshita.

Yukino backs up her seat again, only this time, much closer towards Y/N.

Yukino: Um, Yuigahama-san, could you move away a bit?

Yui: (looks down slightly) Eh? Yeah, you're right.

The orange haired proceeds to move it back a little.

Yukino: Uh...I didn't mean...

This time, it was Hachiman's turn to awkwardly cough. Y/N puts his phone back into his pocket and rests his head on his hand.