S2, Chapter 2: Tension

Had some time today so, "fuck it." Also, Saki Kawasaki is the second best girl in my opinion. Fight me about it.

On to the chapter. Hope y'all enjoy it. Apologies if it's also short than what it normally is.

------

Y/N awoke the next day, rubbing his eyes. He glances over to Saki, who was sprawled all over the bed.

Normally, Saki and Y/N would be in the same room of their gender, meaning Y/N would be in the same room as the other males and Saki would be in the same room as the other girls, but due to Setsuna doing some sort of "influence," they were put in a room together.

Nonetheless, Y/N got ready for the day and stood over Saki, who was still sleeping.

Y/N: (poking Saki's cheeks) Oi...Sakisaki. Wake up.

Saki: (murmers) Five more minutes...please...

Y/N: (sigh) You were always like this...forgive me for doing this.

Taking his phone, he played a video recording of his sister screaming. In the past, when the two were younger, the only thing that woke Saki up was Setsuna screaming in her ear. Setsuna would find enjoyment out of it, much to Saki's displeasure and annoyance.

Playing the video out loud in her ear, Saki shrieks, leaping quickly sitting up before she tumbles backwards, falling of the side of the bed.

Saki: Ow...you ass.

Y/N: Not my fault you weren't waking up. Hurry up. Wouldn't want to be late.

Saki: Yeah, yeah.

Y/N leaves the room, leaving Saki to do her business as Y/N waited.

Timeskip

It was now the second day and Y/N and Saki were grouped with Hachiman, Yui, Saika, Hayato, Yumiko, Hina, and Tobe. The first thing they did was go to a haunted house experience.

Yumiko: (light blush) Hayato, I'm sacred!

Hayato had an awkward smile on his face, sweat dropping. Tobe was clutching onto his other arm as Yumiko was on the other. Ebina smiles at Tobe's misfortune, him being scared.

Tobe: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Ebina: (giggles)

In the back, Yui was clutching onto Hachiman's arm and Saki was clutching onto Y/N's arm with Saika beside him. They had terrified looks, aside Y/N, who as always has a bored look, and Hachiman, who was irritated to having Yui clutch his arm. Saika on the other hand had a cheerful look.

Saki: What was that creepy laughter?

Y/N: (deadpan) Talk about boring...

Yui: I can't handle this stuff.

Hachiman: What's so scary about ghosts in haunted houses? Human beings are far scarier.

Y/N: Honestly, I expected more out of this.

Yui: Contrarian or not, you're kinda like a knight in shining armor right now.

Hachiman: I'm saying that I'm terrified of haunted houses where people do the scaring.

Yui: Or not! Some knight you are! And L/N-san! How, like, are you not scared!

Y/N: (scratches back of head) I play too much horror games and watch too much horror films so I kind of expect these things. It's honestly boring.

Hachiman: (looks to Saika) You seem just fine, Totsuka.

Saika: Yeah, I love this stuff.

Y/N: (slightly wide-eyed) Eh...I thought you were the type of person to run and scream at jump scares.