S3, Chapter 11: My Ice Cold Queen

This is it. This is the final chapter of season three. Although, this book is technically not over yet as an epilogue is planned. But, I do hope you have thoroughly enjoyed this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

I am happy to see that so many people have enjoyed this book so far and I'm hoping this chapter kicks off with a bang. Enough from me. I don't want to keep you from reading so go on. Here is the final chapter of season three. Enjoy.

---

Y/N is currently standing outside the soon to be disbanded Service Club room. He reached for the handle, but paused. Taking a deep breathe, he goes to open it before he couldn't. The door was locked. 

???: Oh, you're here early.

He turned to his left, seeing Yukino with her bag to her side. A pleasant smile was on her face as she walked up to the youngest L/N, a small blush coming to his face.

Yukino: I'm sorry, were you waiting long? 

Y/N: No...I, uh, just got here.

Yukino: O-Oh. Can you unlock the door, please?

She tossed him the keys to the classroom, Y/N catching it in midair. He looked at it for a bit before he looked back up at her, smiling.

Going inside, they settled in and got out papers and pens. The two began discussing their plan on how to hold this new prom.

Yukino: We're drastically low in both budget and manpower. 

Y/N: Our budget will also depend on what Kaihin has. For manpower, we'll just do what we can with our classmates. 

Yukino: That's right, we'll have to find someone that's kind enough to...

The two look over to the remaining seats. Y/N sighs as he looks away.

Y/N: It doesn't feel right to keep pushing work on them over and over again. I can ask around and see if--

Yukino: No, I'll ask her. (smiles) It's okay, I'll take care of it. It will be hard to explain everything, but I want to be the one to tell her. Otherwise, she'll get upset and ask why we never reached out. I'm quite sure Hikigaya-kun already knows. 

Y/N: (small smile) Okay, then. I'll reach out for any helpers on my end. 

Yukino: Alright, thank you.

Y/N: I guess the next thing is the location...huh? Location?

Yukino: Since multiple schools are involved, we probably shouldn't pick a designated location. 

Y/N: Ah... (points to paper) This has "beach event" written here.

Yukino: You wrote that, right? 

Y/N: If not an ocean villa, maybe just a sandy beach? 

Putting on her glasses, Yukino goes to her laptop. She begins to type and search for the suggestions that Y/N had recommended. The site they pulled up to was a map of Inage Seaside Park

Y/N: Oh, yeah, like that.

Yukino: It's got a lot of greenery...if we hold it in a park, then we could even make it look like a sort of garden party. 

The two then lock eyes with each other, their faces close for a bit. They blush as they look away, Y/N scratching his cheek and Yukino rubbing her arm.

Yukino: Well, I guess we can't really say until we see it for ourselves.

Y/N: Y-Yeah...want to go it tomorrow, then? Since we're off, we can go. And it is close.