Special Announcement!

My, my, didn't expect to see this update now that the story is finished, eh?

Anyway, I came here as I have a special announcement to make! I'm not finished with Oregairu yet as I'm planning to do these "x reader" stories with each of the girls. Well, only the ones you request really.

I was already planning to do a Saki Kawasaki x Male Reader, so that is currently in the works. A few have asked for me to do Yui Yuigahama x Male Reader. I can do that, but that won't be any time soon as I'll just spend more months on that. So probably, I'll do a Yui story somewhere in the fall. Now, for the girls Saki and Yumiko, they aren't really covered too much in the anime, which is a shame that they don't include much screen time for Kawasaki as I freakin' love her! My favorite girl other than Yukino.

Back to what I was saying, for girls like Yumiko and Saki, if stories are made for them, the chapters are most likely comprised of original chapters as like I said, they don't get too much screen time in the anime. Again, I will make more Oregairu stories if you request a specific girl to write about. Some of the storylines may be connected, the Saki Kawasaki x Male Reader that is in the works does tie in to My Ice Cold Queen, but instead the story will be revolving around the bluish-haired goddess herself. Anyway, that's all from me! Hope you look forward to upcoming stories! Peace!

-okami