S2, Chapter 4: Frustration

In Class 2-F, Hachiman and Y/N were preparing to leave class, both persons not wanting to go to the Service Club as their relationship with Yukino and Yui were quite rocky.

As they begin to stand up from their seats, someone calls out to them.

Hayato: Can I talk to you guys for a minute?

Y/N: Hmm?

Hachiman: What?

Hayato: I wanted to talk to you guys about what to do on Saturday.

Hachiman: I thought I wasn't going?

Y/N: You're going with me, "partner in crime."

Hachiman: ...I thought that was just for the Kyoto trip?

Y/N: Well, it's official starting now. So? This is with those two girls, Orimoto and Nakamachi?

(A/N): Note, Y/N refers to everyone by their last names not unless it's with someone he's close with or if it's just them, in some cases.

Hayato: Yeah.

Y/N: (sigh) Nee-san somehow found out the password to my phone and read my messages and is urging me to go on those dates. Tsk. Such a waste of time though.

Hachiman: I didn't hear about this.

Y/N: Obviously. That's why, you're coming along with me, "partner."

Hachiman: (thoughts) ...Kill me. (normal) Yeah, right.

Hayato: (bows slightly) Will you think of it as a favor to me?

Y/N: (slightly wide-eyed) Eh...what do you know, the great Hayato Hayama is offering a favor.

Hachiman: I can't be of any help to you. You're not the type who'd meed help with that, anyway. Besides, I don't want to go out on a day off.

Y/N: Well, I have to go either way. See you on Saturday, I guess.

Y/N waves goodbye and Hachiman leaves without another word.

Hayato: I see...

From the distance of the classroom, Ebina was nodding happily, thinking that the boys were thinking of "spicy" things, her love for yaoi kicking in.

Yui on the other hand was curious. Curious of what their plans on Saturday were. With her and Yukino's current relationship with them, she couldn't go up to them and ask them what their plans were. She could only look down saddened.

That Night

It was late at night, Y/N was sitting in his room, playing a certain fantasy game. It had a band of five people in the party, him controlling the black-haired male with blue eyes.

He was currently in a dungeon, fighting for hours of what it seemed, grinding the EXP levels in order to get to level 120. While it didn't annoy him a great deal, he still found enjoyment on it, this being one of the few things to entertain himself over the years.

Blue-eyed male: (on TV) Specs, you're up!

Glasses make: (on TV) On you're mark, Noct!

The battle ends quickly, Y/N pressing so many buttons that he memorized certain combos he's made for himself when he battles.

Blonde haired male: (on TV) It just occurred to me, but this is totally like King's Knight.

Blue-eyed male: (on TV) Huh?

Blonde haired male: (on TV) There's five of us, just like in the game!

Blue-eyed male: Well, then I gotta be a five-star character.