S3, Chapter 2: Promposal

I just want to say, if you're feelin' down or feel like having thoughts of suicide or just feel overly depressed, ask for help. Or talk to people. If you want to chat with me, private message me or just start up a conversation on my conversations tab. I'll try to respond to you as soon as possible.

This is because a good friend of mine, SharinganRyu was feeling down and having all these negative thoughts. I'm not going to pry too much into the conversations we had, but all I'm saying is, if you need to talk, seek some friends out or talk to me. I'll listen. Enough of my rambling, onto the chapter.

---

It had been a day since Y/N's encounter with Hachiman and his cousins. He was now at Sobu High, once again a coincidence as the two stood in front of a vending machine. The two bought MAXX coffee cans again as they were having a leisure time to themselves.

It wasn't until the second most popular person in the school, Hayato Hayama, walked up to them.

Hayato: So I heard about it. Seems like it was really tough. Do you feel like a weight got lifted off of your guys' shoulders?

Hachiman: Huh? From what? 

Y/N: Yeah, what do you mean?

Hachiman: Oh, you mean my sister?

Hayato: No, not that. I'm sure that was rough, too, though. (buys MAXX coffee) Oh, yeah. Will you tell your sister congrats on finishing her exams for me? 

Hachiman: No, why would I? Why do I have to give her a message from you?

Y/N: Well, they seem to have a pretty good relationship. 

Hachiman: Though I'm happy to hear you say that. Thanks.

Hayato: (sheepish smile) Unbelievable, I never thought I'd get thanked for that. I wasn't referring to your little sister, though...I mean that other little sister.

Y/N: Other little sister...? Oh, Yukinoshita, huh? I didn't do much...I don't think.

Before, two nights ago

Back in Yukino's apartment, Y/N having settled in to watch his drunk sister on the armchair, he could hear the conversation between the Yukinoshita siblings.

Haruno sat one a two-seater couch, Yui and Hachiman on the three-seater one. Y/N stood next to his sister as Yukino was pouring everyone tea. Haruno on the other hand was helping herself to another glass of wine, Setsuna in her drunk state asking for more, all while Y/N kept slapping his sister's hand down.

Yukino: You're going to drink more?

Haruno: Of course. There are some days I just want to drink.

Y/N: Don't tell me... (sigh) Please don't tell me you two would do "that."

Haruno: Hmm...maybe.~

Setsuna: (pouts) Haru-chan!~ We never finished...

Haruno: We can continue some other time.~

Setsuna: (pouts even more) Mou...

Haruno: Besides, alcohol helps make life go down a bit smoother. 

Yukino: I think it's more often the root cause of problems, though.

Haruno: Don't worry, I'll listen to what you have to say.

Yukino: Right. You won't even listen to me even when you're sober.

Haruno: This is true! Now then...what did you wanna say?