S3, Chapter 4: A Promise To Keep

It was another day in Sobu, a phone was displayed of Tobe dancing. The talk of the prom promotional video had caused a lot of gossip in the school.

Iroha: Everybody is abuzz about the prom video, it's all over my timeline. Look!

The girl had showed her phone to Y/N and Hachiman, Hachiman's mouth agape as Y/N kept his bored expression. Yui sat next to Hachiman, brightening up about the video. Yukino worked away at her laptop, sitting next to Iroha.

Yui: Yeah, I noticed it, too! A lot of people were sharing it.

Iroha: Yeah, they were!

Yukino: It was worth pouring some money into the video if it brings us additional promotion like that. 

Hachiman: So what're we doing today?

Iroha: Oh! (puts phone on table) I'd like you two to look through the pictures we're planning to put on the official page.

Y/N: So, you basically want our honest opinions of them?

Iroha: Pretty much. If there's any you're uncomfortable with, then cross 'em out.

Y/N: I guess I can do that.

Hachiman: (thoughts) Huh? Who gets all flirty like that during a photoshoot. (gazes at photos of him and Yui) Whoa, looks like I can't talk! Just remembering this is making me so embarrassed! I wanna die!

Yui: Um, Hikky, wanna look at them with me? 

Hachiman: Nah, I'll pass. I feel like I'll just reject all of them anyways.

Y/N: Pretty much expected that. (looks at photos) Oh, this one is pretty good.

Prompto: Right? I dig it, too!

(A/N) Wait a damn minute...Prompto, get the hell out of here! You don't belong in Oregairu! You belong in FFXV! Go back!

Prompto: Hai, hai!

(A/N): (sigh) Rewind the damn scene.

Rewinding....

Y/N: Pretty much expected that. (looks at photos) Oh, this one is pretty good.

Yui: Okay, I'll take a look at them. 

The green-eyed teen slides the photos over to Yui. She marked two of the ones of herself and Hachiman dancing.

Yukino: Well, are you starting to feel comfortable with this?

Y/N: Not like I was uncomfortable with it, anyway. Actually, that suit I wore was slightly tight everywhere. 

Hachiman: This is a bad way to put it, but I've come to tolerate the idea of holding a prom. The people who watched the video probably feel better about it, too. 

Yukino: Right...that means there was plenty of merit in releasing a video. 

Yui: (hands photos to Iroha) Okay, here's what I think. 

Iroha: Thank you!

Yukino: I appreciate this, you three. Sorry to make you come all the way out here. We can handle the rest.

Y/N: If there's still things to do, I can still help. I don't really have anything better to do when I get home.

Hachiman: Don't you have to send your measurements to Kawasomething?

Y/N: Already sent those last night when I went to her house for Taishi's celebration. Other than that, I've got nothing to do.

Hachiman: (looks to Yukino) We're done?