Shot 7

🥳🥳Happy new year guys... An update for you 😍... to enjoy... may we all get all we wish and work hard for in this year...
**********************************

Three months later....

"Saale... jaan buuch ke haara tha tuu...(you had lost willingly)... why?"

"Kyun ki Baap kamina tha tera... mein kamina huun but itna bhi nahi... apne bache ko haarta dekh khush ho raha tha...(Because your dad is an ass... he was happy watching you lose... I am not him)"

"I don't want your charity... I was done with him when I left the house"

"Oh.. why did you give that winning speech that day then.. you wanted to tell everyone that you won... you are a loser Rohan"

A punch landed on his face while his wife ran back to her friends asking them to stop the best friends fight.

"Let them fight Shanaya... they held on for 10 years... let them come to terms with it"

Rudra sighing tiredly looked at Omkara dozing away in his seat. It was a Sunday afternoon and the brothers along with Gauri sat down to watch a movie in their home theater. After arguing endlessly as to what movie is to be watched, the brothers decided to be chivalrous and grant the wish of the new addition to the pack.

Result,............ Omkara and Rudra sitting together, groaning at the cliches and illogical sequences of a college romance while Shivaay who they thought was beginning to be Gauri pro, sat with her enjoying the gig on which he would have otherwise never spared his precious time.

Rudra nudged his brother and pointed towards the other side of the room where Shivaay and Gauri were watching the movie completely involved in the story. The brothers gave a look to each other before they sat straight and turned to the duo whose expressions seemed more interesting than the actual movie.

As Gauri bit her fingers in worry as the two male leads of the movie fought and accused each other, Shivaay kept dragging her hand away from her fearing she would eat away her hand in the process. When the look on her face changed from anxiety to relief, they looked at the screen again.

When they heard Abhimanyu say "Kiss to nahi karega naa...(you are not planning on kissing me right?)" to which Rohan replied "Hug bhi nahi karunga(not even a hug)" they grimaced and switched off the screen having enough of the bromance.

"Omkaraji... why did you switch it off? It is the climax... wouldn't have lasted for more than five minutes" complained Gauri.

"As if the five minutes was going to change anything... they got their happy ending so that is enough.. now let us watch something worth watching"

"What? Why did you not like the movie Omkaraji... Rudy bhaiyya.. aap bhi?"

"Sorry Gauri Bhabhi... I am with O in this... it was terribly boring" Rudra seconded his brother as he rummaged through the CD s...trying to pick a movie.

Gauri pouted and turned towards Shivaay who smiled at her "It was not that bad Gauri... we can watch it some other time when these guys go to some business trip"

Omkara gasped stopping his work "Shivaay!! Not you... how can you like something like that? Does it even have any logic in it? I mean the lead couple are a couple who are not in love with each other but they think they are in love with each other and the girl acts to cheat on her boyfriend and then really cheats her boyfriend for his friend?..... as if that is not enough she victimized herself saying they two don't think of her?.... now that is called trash"

"But Omkaraji... it is not cheating... she ..."

"Gauri... she kissed someone when she has a boyfriend... that is cheating... there is no other definition to it"