Shot 2

Shivaay looked at the beautiful girl walking towards them and slightly leaned towards his grandmother...

"Daadi.. isn't she too young for me?"

"Yeah... she is so cute... kitni soni kudi hai... my great grandchildren will be so cute awww" whispered Kalyani dreamily.

"Not that daadi... is the promise restricted to me... I mean does she have to marry me or into our family"

"She has to marry into the family billu... now why are you asking these questions.. don't tell me you are going to marry her off to one of these khotiyas... one is the angry man...the other is still a child"

"But daadi...I think Omkara suits her better... don't you think so?"

"Chal hat.. how can he marry before you... stop asking stupid questions... also Omkara is fond of women who are independent, who talk their heart out and stand up for what is right... so that she understands him better... this girl looks cute and innocent Shivaay... jodi takkar ki nahi hai bilkul... tu chup chaap shaadi karo isse (shut up and marry her)"

"But.."

"Billu.... no more talks on the matter" Kalyani ordered making him give up... when the Hitler used the nickname it meant too much love or too much anger... better he not aggravate it.

Shivaay sighed and looked at his brothers to ask their opinion and was surprised when they sat stoned. Omkara stared at his bethrothed with an indecipherable look while Rudra was clearly shocked....

It was very new for his brothers.... to see the girl he was about to marry looking immensely pretty and not start their teasing session. After all his younger brother made it his mission to bring the topic of his would be bhabhi into a conversation anytime anywhere...... and embarrass him as much as possible. Why are they tongue tied now??

"Om??" he called him and when his brothers didn't respond he called his name louder "Omkara" making his grandmother turn to her other grandsons in question and his brothers to look in his direction.

What was more interesting was that Shivaay also heard a soft gasp from the woman he came to see... She is obviously shocked to see his brother...increasing his doubts all the more.... Have they met before?

"B...Bhaiyaa" responded his brother in a low tone making the eldest of the siblings raise his eyebrow... Since when did Om started to call him Bhaiyya?

"Are you okay Om??" asked Shivaay to which his brother merely nodded while Rudra shouted all of a sudden "Bhaiyya.. we need to talk"

Omkara half heartedly tried to shush his brother down but Rudra vehemently denied the elder brother's requests.

"What happened Rudy anything wrong?"

"Ab tak kuch nahi hua... but aage bahut kuch galat ho sakta hai. (Nothing wrong happened till now Bhaiyya... but it might happen if we don't talk now)"

Shakti watched the young men before him doubtfully and turned to his daughter who looked..... scared?? What is the matter?

"O...Omkaraji.... c..can I talk to you for a few minutes?" asked Gauri worriedly surprising everybody....

The moment Gauri noted his presence, her thoughts zeroed onto the slap. What if they complained to her father?? She would be grounded for life... no she can't let that happen. Panicking, she called his attention and soon regreted it noting her family's reaction.

Gayathri looked at her granddaughter horrified while Shakti continued to look doubtfully towards her.

"What is this insolence Gauri... you are asking to talk to your future brother in law? Shivaay is right here" Gayathri whisper yelled but her voice was loud enough to be heard by the people present there.