Shot 14

Hi.. Happy republic day...to the Indian readers 😇😇😍

Okay.... before we proceed... I have to tell you... I was shocked with different ideas people came up with to kill Riya... also torture her ....

Guys🤣🤣 calm down... she is a non existant fictional charecter...

Take long deep breaths count numbers, do meditation or watch a nice sharukh khan movie... or do whatever that makes you smile.
😁👍

Now enjoy... and at the end.. tell me what you think... surely.
*******************************************************

Omkara was still looking at the door seething, his face utterly red with anger, when Rudra pulled him and made him sit on the chair. Going out for a moment, he brought back a glass of water and handed it over to his brother.

"Drink... calm down" he asked taking his hand and placing the glass of water in it.

Omkara closed his eyes in a sigh and took a sip before he got up from his place and began walking to the door.

"Where are you going O?"

"Gauri... she must be waiting for an explanation right? Come let us go home" he said and Rudra couldn't help but feel bad for his brother.

"O... you must have a hard weekend... first sit down and relax... rest everything can be taken care of later" Rudra said in a consoling tone making his brother frown.

"Rudy... Gauri...must have been hurt... how can I stay calm? Let us go" he said and Rudra stayed mum.

Looking at his brother's solemn expression, Riya's words came rushing back to him Did she flee already?

"Please tell me she is at home waiting for me to come to her and explain" he asked though he knew the answer was going to be quite the opposite.

When he got mere silence in reply, he sat down on his chair rubbing his face tiredly while Rudra squeezed his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Gayathri daadi came two days back after you left for Berlin... she wanted to take bhaabhi for some function in the village... she waited for you until they took the car to the railway station and all this happened after that... Khanna informed me when he felt Gauri bhaabhi was moody"

Omkara didn't utter a word after that covering his face with his hands and Rudra silently sat beside his brother not knowing how he could make things better for him.

***************************************************************************************************************

"I told him to ask me for help...didn't I? Had I taken things into my hands; he wouldn't have to hire Riya in the first place" said Shivaay angrily "He had to do things on his own... isn't a brother supposed to help? Itna bada raita phailaya usne"

The elder and youngest brothers stood at two corners of their grandmother's room discussing the day's happenings while Kalyani sat on the bed, clutched her forehead worrying for her grandson.

"What is O's mistake if he wanted to be independent Shivaay bhaiyya" said Rudra not liking how his elder brother put the blame on Omkara.

"When things backfire... one has to take responsibility Rudy... he didn't have to stress so much"

"Exactly... this was his dream project and O took lots of pain to achieve it.. and when finally he had it in his hands, he is not happy" Rudra exclaimed.

The helplessness of not being able to do anything to help his brother out has been disturbing him since afternoon. Rudra turned to his grandmother in anger.