Shot 22

🥳🥳There you go... I could manage a double update today and a long one at that... enjoy reading... 

Also vote and comment... coz... itna to banta hai yaar...😪🤧

*********************************************************************************************

"Where did you bring me Bhaiyya?" Gauri asked looking at the apartment to which Rudra drove her.

Not answering her question, he walked to the doorstep and pressed the bell while she looked on.

A few minutes later when Gauri saw Riya opening the door, she sharply turned to him in shock. But before she could form words, Riya's voice welcomed her.

"Rudy... Gauri" Riya whispered in a voice filled with disbelief before an unsure smile broke on her face and she invited them in.

Gauri's heart slammed against her ribs as she looked at Rudra who gave her an assessing look. Then taking her hand, he walked inside the house following Riya to stop in the middle of her living room.

When no one initiated the talk, Riya hesitantly looked at Gauri who was sincerely admiring the designed tiles of the floor.

"I know you must be angry... I am sorry Gauri... I hurt you so much" she said making her look up.

"Really... I went totally overboard... I thought I was just doing it to get my Omkara back but I did not realize he wasn't mine in the first place" she said as her eyes filled with unshed tears.

Gauri looked at Rudra who had a mask face as he stared at the weeping woman before them.

"I... I am going back to US... I just wanted to talk to you once... I feel so guilty for being so blind to see that he loved you" she said and Gauri maintained her silence.

True that Gauri could feel the woman's pain.... The agony of losing someone who was dearer to you, more than what you could have possibly thought. She herself had been on the same ship merely days back when she thought she lost her husband to the same woman who had a broken heart now.

No matter how hard she tried, the bitterness wouldn't leave her. Hence, she kept her mouth shut lest she spoke something which would hurt her sinner more.

"I promise to never trouble you or Om again Gauri... and though you already know, I am saying this to lessen my guilt. Om is a gem... he had always been loyal to you... nothing happened between us on any ground...either emotionally or physically. I only lied to you that day" Riya said sobbing profusely.

After a while when she calmed down, Rudra asked looking at Riya "Are you done?"

Gauri looked at her brother-in-law with wide eyes, surprised at his lack of sympathy.

Riya smiled and nodded her head in a yes when Rudra turned to Gauri and ordered "Slap her"

"What?" said both the ladies and he confirmed again.

"You heard right Bhabhi... slap her... and make me happy or we can just leave the place... with a disheartened me" he said and Gauri thought for a few seconds before she complied, giving a loud slap to the deserving person in the room.

Riya stood stunned, her hand slowly raising to touch her sore cheek when Rudra gave her a smug look.

"You are forgiven now" he said patting her other cheek and she gently nodded not meeting his gaze.

"Look here" he said loudly and the firmness of his voice made her obey him.

"I did warn you before but you failed to see through your greed" he said in disappointment making her tears flow freely.