Shot 23

Note:

Hi everyone...😍😁

So, by habit I read through the story again to see if I left any loose threads and guys... I really did miss one... It might not interest you as it involves a little family drama... but still give it a try reading through it... I don't want to leave anything half way and so my mind just won't let me rest till I finish everything properly.

Usually when I leave anything someone or the other reminds me... and then I think yes... this should be included.

That is the reason I religiously read through all the comments but surprisingly this time... no one seemed to register it... including me.... may be because it does not relate to the main story but it does have a link to Gauri's personality so I thought this is important.

Ufff.. I talk so much... sorry...🤐🤐

Now enjoy the read... feedback is essential guys.. sometimes my mind draws a blank and then the comments put some oil to the work engine...

Happy reading... 😇😇

**********************************************************************************************************************

Two years later,

"Anika, Shivaay are you ready? We are getting late for the press meet" Kalyani called their attention.

"We are done daadi... we will be downstairs in a minute or two" said Shivaay and Kalyani nodded before walking down the stairs to join Rudra.

"Did Omkara and Gauri reach the place?"

"Yes daadi... everything is taken care of... we are late by fifteen minutes... we need to hurry... are they coming?" Rudra asked and Kalyani nodded.

Rudra's mobile pinged with a message notification and he checked it as a smile broke on his face.

"Bhavya said Gayathri daadi ji and Shakti uncle will reach the venue shortly" he informed and Kalyani smiled.

"When are you going to propose her khoteya? It is about time"

"She knows it... bas nakhre hai... do you think she is coming from Bareilly just to attend Gauri Bhabhi's new clothing brand launch?" he asked shaking his head with a silly smile "Nope... she is coming to see me"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"I am not going to rush her daadi... let her take decisions now.. she is not a kid"

"So? You won't propose or what? You are waiting for her to ask you?"

When Rudra nodded his head in a yes, Kalyani frowned "No... go in the proper way... ask her first and if she says she needs time then you can give her time"

"But she can do that herself right... she knows I love her and I know she loves me... why so much hesitation?"

"Oh God... she is a girl... it should be your job to..."

"There is no such rule daadi"

"You are unnecessarily delaying things Rudra... Had I taken things into my hand and talked to Gayathri ji, you would have been married by now"

Rudra sighed "Okay... I will plan something soon... just don't tell O... he has been giving me a tough time already... with his Bhavuuu" he said with distaste and Kalyani couldn't help but laugh.

"Ungrateful grandsons you have... all because of your lenience to them unlike me" he accused her while she agreed still shaking with laughter.

"What was the joke?" Anika asked as she joined them with her husband.