Shot 11

Without communication there is no relationship.
Without respect there is no love.
Without trust there is no reason to continue.

                        google quotes...😁😁

**********

The next few days went in a blur for the couple getting busy in their respective routines.

Gauri never raised the topic of Riya and neither did Omkara know that his wife's mind is insecure on the presence of his ex in his life.

"Gauri... come let us go somewhere in the evening today" asked Anika.

"Yeah... we didn't go out after exams... chal na..." agreed Richa.

"What about the weekend assignment... still in the start... Richa" said Gauri " We did go to shopping right after our exams.. you too had a good time teasing me while I tried every piece of cloth you two threw at my face"

Anika and Richa laughed reminiscing their time "Haa... but that had a goal... Omkara-Gauri Milan.... now we will go out just to chill nothing else"

"Right.... the goal which is yet to be fulfilled... how are things between you two.. you seem rather lost the past days... anything you want to talk Gauri?" asked Richa and Gauri nodded a no.

"Okay... we are going out today... decide the place" ordered Anika.

"Let us try something different today... umm...  Japanese?? I have a suggested place at Bandra"

"No... too far away... let us try Italian nearby" said Gauri.

"No... I am in a mood to see the Sea link today... let us go Gauri... what if it is away...we can always take Khanna with us as security... I will ask Shivaay" said Anika taking her phone and Gauri sighed.

When she picked up her phone to inform her husband of the same, the call went unanswered.

What is he doing? Busy... with whom? Riya?

She called the reception instead of re dialing her husband.

"Hello? O-bro industries? This is Gauri speaking"

"Good afternoon Gauri mam..."

"Is Omkaraji busy?"

"Yes mam... Omkara sir and Riya mam are in a conference with the board members"

"Okay... tell him I called, once he gets free" she instructed and hung up.

She shouldn't be thinking the way her thoughts were provoking her to, but she wasn't  comfortable with Riya since day one.

How should she brooch the subject with her husband without sounding like a jealous controlling wife? what if he gets hurt that she thought this way of him? ... that too when he has something very important lined up in his career..... She sighed closing her eyes scolding herself for the nth time.

"All okay?" Richa asked her.

Gauri merely smiled shaking her head and her friend sighed "Don't do something stupid... when you give me that fake smile, it scares me" she stated.

"No Richa... I.." she started when Anika finished her call and came towards them with a beaming smile explaining their outing plan in detail. The topic was then left untouched and forgotten until matters got more worse.

**********************************************************************************************

"Hmm... so this or that?" asked Anika looking at either side of the road which had two restaurants looking across each other.