11

i laid my back along the long side of the couch, kicking my feet in the air impatiently.
Jungkook was still in the bathroom, taking his sweet time, doing god knows what.

i groaned in annoyance playing this waiting game. my stomach started making a loud rumbling noise, luckily no one was there to hear it.

The door of Jungkook's room clicked and swung open. i shot my head up at its direction to be greeted by Jungkook who was still blushing beet red. 
"what took you so long?" i asked him dramatically.
"i was doing... stuff." he said looking away from my eyes.

My eyes darted to his outfit. His clothes clung to him in all the right places and fit him well. I thought while looking him up and down.

"i-is there something wrong with what i'm wearing? does it not go together? o-or look good? haha i'll go change now." the rabbit said all in one panicked breath.

"No stay! you look really good." i told still admiring his perfect proportions. "it looks good." i repeated reassuringly.

"I- uh thanks.." he said shoving his hands deep in his pockets, keeping eye contact with his shoes.
At the shelter and for most of the time of him being here, he didn't have much of an option of what to wear...

Now that he does, he can embrace his own style of what to put on, and i'm happy i could do that for him.
(A/n: jungkook has a better fit than both you and me, let's be honest here)

"so.. where are we going?" he asked brushing back his fluffy brown locks.

"well.. we're going to a cafe!" I cheered and pointed to the door.
"what w-why?" he choked out by my sudden announcement.

"Well i'm hungry and i want to treat you to some good food as an apology." I said bopping him on the nose. he gasped and covered his nose, glaring at me.
Jungkook looked hesitant for a second but soon gave in. "o-okay.." he agreed, nibbling on his bottom lip.
He was still uncomfortable around other humans and the outside world itself.
I grabbed my car keys and skipped cheerfully down the hall possibly disturbing our neighbors.

-
A/n pov
The corners of the bunny's mouth curved upwards as he followed the jingling sound of your keys.

back to y/n pov
—At the cafe—
As soon as we took a step inside the sweet smell of pastries and coffee greeted us. I could tell he was intrigued by the sugary aroma, by the way his nose was twitching in every direction.
We made our way to the next available spot in line.
While waiting in line, I began reading the menu trying to pick out things i might want to try with jungkook.

I took a glance at him, he squinted his eyes at the menu concentrating hard. I let out a soft chuckle.
As the people before us left the line and payed, i moved forward along with him.