21

Jungkook's POV

"kookie what's going to happen now. i'm scared... and I wanna go back home!"

"I don't know, _______ but i'll get us out. don't worry i'll save us."

"LET US GO!" I shouted as loudly as my lungs would allow me to.

I kicked and punched whatever I could.

Almost immediately regretting it when a scary man appeared from the abyss. But I couldn't see his face at all.

the man angrily gripped onto my ears tightly, digging his nails into them.
I felt the pain pierce through my entire body.
He yanked them harder as I screamed in agony.

I watched as ________ backed into a corner and sobbed, hands over mouth trying not to make a single noise.

"Quiet down you! or it'll just get worse from here for you."

The man finally let go and slammed me backwards, hitting the back of the van.

"don't worry, ________." A few tears escaped down my cheeks, like they also knew I was lying.
------------————-----------------————

As I blinked back tears, my eyes shot wide open. I sat up and quickly looked around.

This was a living room and I was on the couch. Not the back of a van. And i'm alone...not with _______

I smacked my face awake.
"pointless nightmares again... "
i thought they'd stop already, but they just seemed to come back to me. Feeling more and more real each time.

I shut my eyes tight, pulling the covers over my face, In attempt to return back to a somewhat peaceful slumber.

"ughh i can't go back to sleep now."
I groaned, kicking the blanket off in frustration.

My throat felt dry and itchy. I sighed and walked my tired body to the kitchen.

i squinted my eyes at the light.
Someone else is up?

There was a cup on the table and the refrigerator door was opened. Tilting my head in confusion, I reached out for it.

I jumped as it slammed shut.

"oh it's just you, hyung." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"wow you respect me now? are you alright?" Yoongi asked me.

"hyung, i'm not in the mood to be rude to you." I said rubbing my face with my hands.

"lucky for you, I don't have the energy. Now sit." he said while pulling me a seat.

He poured me some of his drink.
"cant sleep?

I shook my head no.

"same here." he said taking a sip.

I looked at him intently.
would've never guessed he'd have trouble sleeping too.

"can't sleep because I'm stressed over work. You?" he continued looking forwards.

"nightmares." i said looking down at my cup shivering at the thought.

He slowly took another sip before speaking.
"I don't mean to pry into your life but wanna tell me about them?"

"Y-you're not prying.."