3

Namjoon's pov

I looked at Y/n, all fallen asleep on my desk. Her hair strands dangling over her face messily and lips parted. Cute.
I let my thumb brush against her lip lightly and smiled.
I told you not to overwork yourself stupid.

It was past dark by now. I should probably take her home.

I heard her let out the cutest little snores.
I giggled to myself and took a picture.
Y/n will probably kill me later..

She looked exhausted, waking up everyday at 5 to take care of the new hybrid along with her other duties. I'll let her sleep for now.
Since she was responsible for the new hybrid, I thought I outta check on him and help her out a bit
I really didn't want to wake her up, she could really use the sleep... seriously.
Sis needed to rack up that beauty sleep

Passing through the white hallways I finally saw the room he was staying in.
I prepared myself to come in.

The door was locked.
I took out the shelter keys since they open every door and unlocked it.

Assuming he was sleeping, I walked in.
I tried to be as quiet as possible, not tryna to risk him waking up.
I cursed myself silently as the door made a loud creak.
The bed made a shifting sound.
Shit.. He's awake

He sat up. Though I couldn't see him well in the dark, my eyes adjusted.

"What do you want." He said bluntly.

"I'm just checking on you." I calmly said to the hybrid.

"Where's Y/n." He spat.
Even in the dark, I could tell he was give me a not-nice face.

"She's sleeping right now so I wanted to check in on you before we leave." I smiled.

"Well I didn't ask you to." He shot back.

"Did you eat?" I tried asking him, ignoring what he said.

He remained silent.
I tried asking him again he still ignored me.
"You know.. y/n would be very worried for you if you didn't take care of yourself."

He scoffed and turned even farther from me.
He let out a sigh.
"Yes I ate, with y/n before she left."

I nodded then left his room.

how does y/n put up with his stubborn ass?

"that's all, I'll be going now."
I headed back to my desk to see the sleepy
y/n starting to wake up.

I shook her a little. Her eyelids fluttered, the way they always did when she was tired, then looked up at me.

"Hey, lets go now." I smiled at her.

She shook her head cutely and layed back down, groaning.
I chuckled at her cuteness.
After a few minutes of trying to convince her to leave, I had an idea.
I scooped her in my arms, like a baby, carrying her bridal style.

"Yah! Joonie! Put me down!"
she kicked and squirmed in my arms, embarrassed. I ignored her demands as I locked the shelter doors. i carried her to my car and put her tiny figure in the passenger seat.

I drove to my apartment, it wasn't weird for her to sleep over at my place. We're almost always together, almost always inseparable..
People often mistake us as a couple.. haha
I tease her about it but she always denies it as.. "we're just friends"

And It wasn't the first time y/n's slept at my house, she even keeps some of her clothes here.

I tucked her in and laid beside her, making sure she was comfortable before hitting the lights. I pulled the covers over us. she tugged the blanket closer to her. I rolled my eyes slightly.
"Back off blanket hog." I whispered in her ear as she immediately let go.
Looking at her sleeping face, I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. her expression made all these thoughts of us race through my head.
How could someone look so hot and cute at the same time.
She snuggled into my chest as I listened to more of her soft snores before closing my eyes.
i felt so lucky right in this moment..

——-
Jungkook's pov

I looked out the shelters' window
I felt a fire burning inside me as I clenched my fists at the sight.
It was that guy... whatever his name was..
He picked her up and carried her to his car.

".. they're going home... together?" I muttered to myself.

I didn't like the way he held her and how they laughed together as if they were some perfect, happy couple.

"Why doesn't she laugh like that with me?"

One thing's for sure I didn't like him—friend or not, he's isn't going to be hanging out with her anymore. Not when I'm around.

To be continued...
——————————

Sorry this is really short 😅 the next part will be longer I promise!! Please vote and comment it really makes my day💓
-Kimjiilee <3