15

"I know he's here. I want my hybrid back."

My blood ran cold. I could start to feel the dryness form in my throat. I could sense a bad vibe from these men already. I had a numerous amount of questions racing through my head.

who are they? Are they here for Jungkook? how did they get my address? should i call the cops?

"W-what are you talking about?"

"My hybrid. I know you've got em here somewhere. Just let me take em off your hands."

"There is no hybrid in my home."
I stated trying to be bold.

The man raised his eyebrows in amusement.
"feisty eh? How does a thousand sound?"
he said pulling a thick wad of cash out from his inner coat pocket.

My eyes widened at the amount. I could hear a small gasp from Jungkook, who was also as shocked as I was at the sound of an offer.

"No."
not even for a second did I hesitate with my answer.

"hmm then how about I double it? maybe triple it?" he smirked while tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. I slapped his hand away.

I felt disgusted.

" Sir. I've already told you. I don't have your hybrid and I don't want your money."

Without sparing me a second glance he put the wad of cash back into his jacket pocket.

He then pulled out yet another cigar and lit it while looking me up and down with a creepy smile. He tapped off the ashes and straighten out his suit jacket before leaving with all of his men.
I could hear him muttering some not so nice things as he disappeared down the hall.

once they were gone, I closed the door and locked it before letting out a long heavy sigh of relief.

"what the hell was that about?" I asked out in the open waiting for some kind of reply but ... nothing.

"Kookie they're gone now." I said turning back to the kitchen. To my surprise he wasn't there. I didn't even hear or see him leave. I quickly scanned the area and no sign of Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" i called out in front of his room, still nothing. i proceeded to call out at every doorway of every room he could be in.

I stopped abruptly at my room as I heard faint sniffling sounds coming from it.
I sighed before taking a step in.

A lump of blanket that was shaking and quivering sounded a lot like jungkook.

There was no doubt that this lump of blanket was him. I sat on the corner of the bed and began stroking his back over the blanket. I could tell he was pretty shooken up by whoever those people were.

"Jungkook? are you okay? It's just me now. Those guys left already, you can come out now."

Carefully he stuck is nose out and sniffed around.
"H-how do I know you're the real y/n."
he whispered.