4

Y/n's pov
My eyes fluttered open slowly adjusting to the light but immediately they widened when I didn't recognize where I was for a second.

I turned to my side and saw someone sleeping next to me too.
He was shirtless and.... well built... AHH But still a stranger!

I got on to my knees, kneeling on the bed.
I picked up a pillow for defense.
then grabbed him by the shoulders turning him over slightly, so I could get a clear view of his face.

"—Namjoon?!" I shouted.

His eyes opened but then looked me up and down. "I could get used to waking up like this."

"Yah!" I smacked his bare chest.

"Don't act like you weren't also staring." He said with his raspy morning voice.
My check flushed red and he gave me a cheeky smile.

I turned on my phone checking the time.

"Jeez—Joonie we're gonna be late!" I put on some clothes I had left here as we both dashed out to his car.
——
8:27 am
"We just made it." He said.

I sighed out in relief. "yeah no thanks to you."

I heard my stomach grumble on account that I didn't have the chance to eat this morning.

"Um excuse me?" A male voice said.

"Can I help you?" I looked up to the familiar voice.

"Oh it's you! Do you remember me? I called in a few weeks ago that I found a bunny hybrid." He beamed like sunshine.

"Oh! That's right— I remember you! Hoseok Jung right?"

"Yep that's me! Oh and I also brought some snacks for you and Some for the hybrid as a thank you." He smiled.

"You don't need to thank me." I pouted.

"Speaking of the hybrid, can i go see him?"

"Sure, his room is this way. He's doing much better and he's regaining his strength." i grinned.
——-
I opened the door to see the hybrid sitting at the edge of his bed.
His ears perking up when he heard the door open.
He actually looked happy to see me.
I took a step forwards letting Hoseok in.

Jungkook's gaze dropped seeing him behind you. He looked annoyed was not afraid to show it.

"Hey, Jungkook?"
Hoseok looked at me for reassurance.
"I hope you're doing better now, I was the one who called to bring you here." Jungkook just glared at him and looked back at me.

"Jungkook, that's not how we treat guests." I said

"It's how I do." He snickered cockily.

"Hoseok im sorry for his behavior." You smiled softly.

"Ah it's okay he'll warm up to me eventually. Take care— enjoy the snacks and banana milk!"

"We will! You're welcome to come back anytime!" I smiled as he left the room.

I looked in the plastic bag and saw a beautifully packaged box with ribbon.
Inside the box was a small tray of cookies
And 3 bottles of banana milk.

The curious bunny took a peak inside of the bag.
His nose twitching at the smell.

He watched as I excitedly opened a carton of banana milk and poked the straw through.

I smiled as I drank it while Jungkook pouted at me.
It was the first time I've seen him do that.

I put down my drink and looked at him.
"Yes?" I asked him

"C-can I have one?" He asked shyly; his ear flopping over his eyes.

I wanted to tease him a bit.

"Hmmm how about no?" I smirked at him taking another sip of my banana milk.

He stood up from the floor and stomped his foot.
Never knew he'd be this bratty

"Why do you want it?" I asked him cocking a brow.

"Because it looks like it tastes good but you won't let me have any." He crossed his arms.

"I thought you didn't like Hoseok? Now you want his gifts?" I snickered at his reaction.

"Just give me some!" He pouted and stomped his foot.

He hasn't been this loud in a while so it took me back a bit.
I kept staring at him, waiting for that one word from him.

"P-please..." he said full of shyness.

The word I was expecting was "sorry" but he'll apologize when he's ready

I sighed.

"Fine you can have some, only because you asked nicely, kinda." I cracked a small smile at him.

His eyes lit up as he grabbed a bottle without hesitation.
He sniffed the bottle a bit confused.
"What exactly is this?" He asks

"It's banana milk, just blended bananas and milk. I'm sure you'll like it."

He couldn't open the seal of the bottle so I helped him.
I poked the straw in his milk and handed the bottle back to him.

He took the smallest sips, not sure if he liked it or not.

"Just drink the damn thing!"

He then took a bigger sip.

His eyes wide as he chugged the remaining of it.

"It tastes so good!!" He exclaimed.
I could see a little sparkle in his eye, showing his genuine smile.

I grinned at the sight.

"Jungkook do you want the last one?"

He stopped and looked at me full of hesitation. He felt like he was being way too vulnerable right now.

"N-no I don't want it." He stuttered but managed to say coldly.

I was confused by his actions because a few seconds ago he was enjoying the treat and smiling.
Now he's back to his cold self. He's starting to shun me away again... just when he started to open up a bit.

Before I knew it I felt a heavy weight on my lap.
I looked down and saw the bunny resting his head there. I wanted to stroke his ears but retracted my hand from doing so.
I felt myself becoming sleepy by watching him.
————

It's been a while since I posted i know!! 😭 Thank you to those who read this story!! It really motivates me to write when I see your comments!! I love reading them. I love you guys a lot 💜💜
Don't forget to vote!
Word count: 968
-kimjiilee