16

9:40am
breakfast time

I could hear the birds screaming already so it must be morning. Despite me shutting my eyes tightly I could still see the light burn through my eyelids.

I tried to get up.
"ouch.." I groaned in pain. My whole body ached in stiffness. Realizing my surroundings, I noticed i spent the night here in the living room. I sat up and stretched some of the tenseness out.
"I guess that's what I get for sleeping on the couch hah.."

How did i even let myself fall asleep here? Was I *that* tired? I don't remember anything.

I began my morning care before starting to make breakfast for Jungkook and I.
"aish.. we're out of eggs.." "We literally went grocery shopping yesterday.. how did we forget eggs." i mumbled to myself, smacking the side of my head.
"I guess I could just go out and buy something today."
I glanced at the clock. hopefully I'll be back before he gets up. I grabbed my jacket and keys and was out the door.
---
I drove down to our favorite bakery. I looked for something delicious.
"Could I get two creme bread buns and a slice of that three tier strawberry cake?" I asked sweetly to the man behind the register.

"Of course! your total is $23.93. Please come again and have a lovely day, Miss!"
I blushed a bit hearing those words. It was quite refreshing to hear such polite behavior.
"T-thank you, you too!" I said getting a good look at his face.
he seemed almost... familiar?
He smiled a smile that made his eyes look like two little crescent moons and I swear that alone could cure cancer. No doubt about it this man was probably a model on the side. I didn't realize how long I was gawking until he waved his hand in front of my face.
"Hello? Miss? You there?" he laughed.

"Oh! yeah haha i'm sorry!" I bowed and apologized in attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"no problem." he flashed another puppy-like smile and fixed his hair.

I got to my car and began to drive home.
"damn that guy was cute, I should've gotten his name while I was there.." I groaned, banging my head on the steering wheel.

(A/n: Girl you already have Namjoon and Jungkook, what more do you want??)

-------
Back at home
Jungkook's POV
I could barely sleep last night..
My face gets red and hot thinking about it.
Whydidyoudothat Whydidyoudothat Stoopid Jungoo!! AHH

How was I even supposed to see this out today? Just act like it didn't happen and move on?? Impossible! We literally live together! I covered my face in my pillow and screamed. I screamed because I knew no one was home. hence i heard y/n's keys and the door shut earlier, assuming she went to get breakfast because i don't smell anything cooking. She should be coming back by now... unless she completely abandoned me here and is never coming back!! That couldn't be it right??
The thought alone was enough to get me out of bed and up onto my feet instead of sulking.
I reached for the door knob and was about to look for y/n.
"wait... i need pants on first."
Frantically i began hopping around on one foot while the other was in the pant leg. I growled in frustration when my foot got stuck.
It was a fight between me and the sweatpants all until i heard footsteps and keys jingling faintly. My ears twitched and narrowed towards the direction.
"y/n?" i mouthed

"Jungkook I'm home! I got breakfast!"
a familiar voice called out.

I gasped. It was y/n! She came back! I wanted to run up to her and hold her in my embrace but pathetically fell over with my pants still down, making the loudest thump sound.