7

a/n: We hit 1k reads!! I'm so happy🥺💓 thank you so much for the support! I never thought anyone would even read this story but here we are at 1k!! I love you guys with all my heart! Hopefully we can grow even further than that! All your comments really make my day!! I enjoy reading them!!
————

————
Jungkook's POV
I woke up with a pounding headache. looking around I didn't remember a thing.
I hissed as I attempted poorly to sit up from the bed.
Wait where am I?  I'm in a bedroom. This isn't my room back at the shelter.
I didn't recognize the room but the scent was familiar..
was it her?
This was her scent—And It was strong too.
The events of yesterday came flooding back.

I ran away—but how did I end up here?

Did she bring me—to her place?
I groaned, my  whole body ached in pain with every movement.
I looked down at where I felt pain,
I was all bandaged up and cleaned already?
She already pities me enough, i dont need anyone to think I'm entitled to be cared for and that I'm too weak.
I chuckled to myself. " too weak"
I'll show them...

I can't be here right now. I can't face her after what Happened yesterday. I can't stand to even look at her.
I looked out the window, it was pretty dark with just a hint of light peeking through.

Perfect.

It was planned, I would attempt to escape through window before she realizes I'm gone. It'd be better that way. for the both of us.

I shifted on the bed trying to sit myself up. Biting my lip, I tried to endure all the pain but my body could take it anymore and fell back onto the bed.

Moments later I heard a knock at the door, I shot up immediately.

The door creaked open gently and slowly, followed by some light footsteps.
"Oh—You're awake, how are you feeling?"

I didn't look at up, there was no doubt that it wasn't her.
Even after all that's happened she still has the same smile on her face.

"Why.. am I here?" I gritted through my teeth trying to keep my composure.

She stared at me for a few seconds but quickly looked away.
"Here, have something to eat.." she said ignoring my question.

"I asked, Why am I here." I said slowly this time, anger coating my voice.
She paused and sighed before beginning to talk.
"I brought you here." She said whispering the last couple of words but loud enough for me to hear.

"You could've just left me at the shelter— I would've been fine there. You wouldn't want a dirty hybrid in your lovely house, would you?" I said coldly with a sarcastic smile.

"—We don't all think like that..." she muttered. I felt my patience running thin.
"Who's to say you don't?" I said, this time looking at her.
Her eyes started to water, her lips trembling.

She put the food down on the table and left, not saying anything further.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and sighed
"Why did I do that..."
——
A few hours later;

Y/n pov

I slammed the door to my room shut; Hot tears streamed down my cheeks
I wiped them away with my sleeve.

"Why does he hate me so much..."

After a bit I calmed down.
I probably shouldn't put my dumb feelings before my duties

I took a deep breath and headed once again to his room.
——
Hesitantly I reached for his door and slightly opened it.
I heard soft grunting on the othet side of the door.
They got louder as I heard some shifting around.
There were two situations that could be happening right now. He could be trying to get up on his own or ...
He's started his heat season...
I felt my face heat up at the thought.
It's not like I haven't handled the situation with other hybrids but I don't think I'd want it to happen in my house ;-;