12

Y/n's pov

before i realized.. it was early morning
my neck ached from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch from last night. I didn't have the mental capability to bring myself to my room that night.

i squeezed my eyes shut hoping that what happened yesterday was just a bad dream, but no matter how hard i tried to forget his words... i couldn't. It was all too real. It felt too real.

he's right, i don't know anything about him. I don't why i acted like i did.

my eyes felt heavy and my head was throbbing at this point. It hurt but i felt like I deserved it right now.

i used my arms as leverage to pick the rest of my body up, for my legs couldn't do it on their own. my knees were shaking. my own legs felt heavy with every small attempt of movement i made. i just didn't have the energy for it. i faltered along the way as i clumsily made it to the bathroom.

i flicked on the lights shutting the door behind me. i shivered feeling the cold tiles beneath my bare feet.

i tried not to make a lot of noise, but with the rattling sounds of the pills echoing with in the room, it was pretty impossible .

i had always hated swallowing pills. i grabbed a disposable cup and filled it with water. With the pill in my other hand, I downed it in one go. i cringed at the awful taste.

i closed the medicine cabinet above the sink and got a glance at myself on the mirror side of it.

my hair had lost the shine it once had, my eyes were red and puffy, probably from all the crying and lack of sleep. I was a lot paler too as if all my color had been drained from me.

i sighed and finished my water before disposing of the cup.
i shut off the lights and headed out.
The door clashed into something with a bang sound.

hopefully the sound didn't wake jungkook up. i guess i spoke too soon.
i continued to push the door open with what little strength I had, to move whatever was in front of it.
i heard a loud deep groan from the other side.
i glued my eyes tightly together.
A strong but familiar masculine scent hit me within a few seconds, so overpowering it was almost sickening. Without a doubt it was him behind that door.
if this isn't the worst position to be in right now.

Neither of us did a single thing but stand there and wait for the other to pass first.
but unfortunately, no one took the opportunity.

i swiftly brushed past him in a cold manner, with my eyes tightly shut. i couldn't exactly see where i was going, even if i had my eyes open. it was around 4 in the morning and the sun hasn't risen yet. leaving the house with almost no light.

i felt a gentle tug on to my wrist. A brisk chill ran down my spine at the touch. I heard him open his mouth and trying to say something but nothing...my heart pounded with so many confusing emotions, practically throbbing out of my chest.
i yanked my arm free from his grip harshly exiting to the kitchen, leaving him in pure silence.

I let out long sigh. We live in the same house, it's not like we can avoid each other forever. i shook myself from those thoughts and began making myself breakfast.
i heard and felt footsteps that were seemingly trying to be quiet walking into the kitchen and stopping beside me.

I say nothing and continue cooking like it didn't effect me.

I pause as i felt his warm breath on my neck and both of my shoulders being grabbed, holding me down in place.

Author's Pov

Y/n feels weight on her right shoulder. A shiver runs up her spine.

jungkook leans his forehead, forwarding all his weight onto her shoulder.
she stood there trying to analyze what was happening. he seemed sad?