9

Jungkook's pov

"...let's do something fun tomorrow."
i turned to look at her, confused.

"fun? like what." i asked

"you'll see." she laughed tauntingly.
i felt myself at ease again. but what the heck did she mean by "fun"?

morning-
i don't think i got much sleep last night.
was i nervous? Excited? Nauseous?
check all that apply ✔️
She wouldn't do anything bad to me right? I know we've known each other for a few weeks now but i don't exactly know who she is and she doesn't exactly know who i am either...
simply just individuals living together.

my thoughts were cut short by a knock at the door
"Jungkook breakfast is almost ready, take a shower and come join me okay?"

"o-okay!!" i managed to say.
Jungkook why did you stutter?? oh my godddd

I took a shower and walked back out to my room but soon came to realize i still didn't have any clothes...

Y/n's Pov

"what's taking him so damn long?" i thought. I walked up to his room and heard nothing but silence. is he okay?

"Jungkook!" i called out from the other side of the door. "You okay?"

still silence.

i waited for a bit to hear some kind of reply.

"That's it i'm coming in!" I turned the knob and walked in.
I took a quick look around but i couldn't find him anywhere.
Maybe he's still in the shower

i marched my way over to the bathroom, ready to bang on the door.

"Jungkook are you read— oh my god!! i'm sorry—!"
as i banged on to the door, to my surprise it swung wide open, causing me to fall in..

Jungkook pov
I really couldn't do anything but wait in the bathroom for y/n.

"Jungkook! You okay?" she called out from the other side of the door. I dropped my toothbrush in the sink and hurriedly tried to put my towel back on.

i heard her footsteps get closer.

"That's it i'm coming in!"
Just as she was about to barge open the door, i unlocked it. She yelped as she lost her balance. I attempted to catch her and luckily she didn't fall in that hard.
She thanked me before looking up.
i watched as her mouth dropped and her eyes widened.
I was confused and tried to pick her up but she covered her eyes and shook her head. I reached for her hand again but she receded away.
Then it hit me... if i were holding her... then what's holding my towel up?!?

I looked down and saw my towel at my ankles. I felt the color drain from my face.
"AHHH GET OUT!" I yelled trying to shove her out of the bathroom.

"TRUST ME I DONT WANNA STAY!"

Y/n's POV

He pushed me out the door, slamming it behind me. My breathing was unsteady as I tried to calm myself. my cheeks turned a crimson red as I recalled what i saw.
how am I supposed to face him now? We have plans today. I took a deep breath before knocking.
"Jungkook?"