14

Y/n's POV
I heard a deep groan followed by rustling. I panicked and put the paper back where I found it.

Bunny boy rubbed his eyes and sat up straight. I stood there sweating bullets hoping he didn't see me just toss the paper a few seconds ago.

"I want food." he said followed by a long awaited yawn.

I laughed. "you just woke up Kookie and the first thing you say is that you want food?"

"mhm" was all he said, squinting his eyes while looking for me, around the room.

oh thank god he didn't see me rustling through his papers. that would've been a very awkward situation to explain if he did.

"let's see what we have to cook then."
i walked over to the kitchen humming happily at the thought of food and opened the fridge.

My jaw dropped.

I don't think I couldn't have prepared for this moment. I clasped my hands over my mouth and let out and inaudible scream.
What I saw was enough to cause tears to leak from the corners of my eyes.

The fridge was empty..

"NOOOO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs

"w-w-what happened?!" Jungkook asked rushing over. I pointed my shaking hand to the fridge. His gaze followed.

"t-the fridge is...empty" i stammered, my lips still quivering.
He had the same fear as I did written on his face.

"Wait. Can't we just go get more?" he asked.

I finished wiping my tears before looking at him. "oh yeah.. i'm an adult with access to money and a car.. i forgot."

"I'll be quick. I'm just gonna run to the store and get some groceries. 'kay?"

his eyes dilated at the sound of me leaving. "Ah- NO! i'll come with you!"

"oh? are you sure? you can just stay home." i reassured him.

The bunny boy grabbed onto my wrist with both hands and made such a face that his bottom lip puckered out and eyes pleading for me to let him go too.

"ugh f-fine let's go." i tried saying with a straight face. he really knew how to get to me.
——
Jungkook hopped into the passenger seat of the car and made himself comfortable. I was about to lean over to help him put his seatbelt on... but to my surprise he already got it!

"I did it, right? like this?" he asked tilting his head.

"Yes! Kookie you did it by yourself!"

He smiled, feeling accomplished with himself.
——————————
-at the store-

"Jungkook? Can you go get me a cart?" I asked.

"On it!"

"hmm what should we make? I was kinda feeling pancakes today." I said to myself.

There was a loud crash sound in the direction Jungkook went in.

A cloud of dust and debris started to surround the area. As if it were a chain reaction more things began to fall causing a few shoppers nearby to gasp.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and slowly opened them again once everything calmed.
I watched as an orange rolled to my foot before stopping. I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. I already knew he did this. no question about it.

"Y/nnnnnnn!! i got the cart!!" a mockingly familiar voice screeched.

I exhaled deeply before turning.
he was smiling brightly while holding the cart.
he doesn't seem to notice.
I calmly picked the banana peel off of his head and made him look at the mess he made.
"Whoaa- who did that??" he exclaimed.