10

y/n's pov
it's been 24 hours since our day at the mall and currently it's like i'm talking to a wall.
"jungkook are you upset?" i asked as he shook his head no causing his long ears to flop cutely.
"i won't know what's wrong until you tell me." i told him, trying to take him seriously.
he turned his back towards me and i sighed. "did I do something kookie? whatever it is i'm sorry." i asked in his direction.

His ears perked up at the nickname. I saw the smallest little smile form on his lips.
"don't make me come over there." i said laughing from the other side of the room.

i climbed over to his side of the couch with my hands threateningly close to him.
"don't make me." i warned teasingly.
i knew he had a ticklish spot somewhere and i won't stop until i find it.

he slowly slid away from me knowing exactly what i was about to do.
"tell me what's wrong or get tickled!"

"yah get away!" Jungkook said before tumbling off the couch and onto his feet.
he held his sides and dashed away from the living room.

"Never!" he yelled down the hall.

so... his sides.. i grinned devilishly.
"looks like i just found his tickle spot."

"get back here!" I called out to him.
we spent the morning chasing each other around the apartment—both laughing and screaming.

Jungkook's pov

she knew this place far better than I did. It was only a matter of time until she found me.
i could hear her attempt of tiptoeing down the hall. Well i guess my ears served as my advantage.
i swiftly moved to the bathroom. i was smart to leave the door open—making her believe she already checked here.
you see? big brain

As i made my way to my new spot i held my breath making little to no sound.
All I had to do now was sit in the shower and wait for her to give up. no matter how long it takes.

Y/n's pov
How is that This is my house yet I can't find where he went.

my steps came to a halt. i took a few seconds to listen.

so he can be quiet when he wants to.

"Kookie? come out please!"

Jungkook's pov

"Kookie? come out please!"

i heard her say softly—it almost made me come out of my hiding place, but i resisted.

i heard her footsteps, she was right by where i was— the bathroom.
maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leave the door open.
i crouched down in utter silence .
my heart thumping to the beat as i watched her walk past the opened door.
how did she not see me? HAHA

i sighed in relief.
Now all I have to do is, tip toe over to my room aka "safe zone" because she promised that she'll never enter my room without our my permission to keep my privacy, then everything will be all good.

getting up in the shower wasn't exactly the easiest thing. I silently cursed at how slippery the bottom was. To no ones surprise, I fell on my butt trying to get out. i let out and inaudible scream in pain.

The sound of my butt smacking the floor echoed though the whole bathroom.

in no time at all, I heard quick steps getting nearer.
"Aha! I got you— HAHAHAH" A voice screeched from the door frame.

"Not funny." i said slightly annoyed.

she took a moment to fully take in the weird position i was in.
"I'm sorry Kookie!" she said holding her stomach as she let out her witch laugh.