11│Kai

To them, it looked like Caliban was bullying the commoner with light abilities because of Caliban's cold and imitating look!

The man on the right side of Caliban yelled at Asher saying, "How dare you dirty our Young Master clothes! Don't you know who he is?!" The man crossed his arms.

With that, Asher started to cry even harder!

"What is going on here!?" A regal voice boomed.

I groaned when I saw who the voice belonged to.

Just by looking at him, I knew who he was. He was the crown prince of the kingdom of Asten. His name was Caspian. To make it even worse, he is the one who gave out the royal degree to kill my favorite character, Caliban who was actually innocent!

Caspian had dark red hair and golden eyes. He was wearing a brownish-red and white cape and had an imposing aura.

The noble girls started to scream and fangirl when he appeared.

"It's the crown prince!"

"Omg! His highness looks as handsome as ever!"

Caspian, followed by Rino and Dustin made their way to where Asher, Allen, and Caliban stood.

"Cousin," Caspian said with disdain. "How dare you bully Asher, my roommate! Are you just bullying him because he is a commoner!? I expect no less than from an illegitimate son!"

Caliban just stared back at him indifferently.

People began to whisper and gossip among themselves.

What the heck! This little- I can't believe it. He was not even here when the event happend and just out rightly blamed Caliban! Even the nobles who witnessed this scene kept quiet despite knowing the truth!

I was frustrated and mad.

Why didn't the nobles say anything? Most importantly, why didn't Caliban say anything?

I clenched my fist and I marched over to where the capture targets, the protagonist, and the villain stood. I stepped in between them and stood in front of Caliban.

"Don't you think Your Highness should know the truth before accusing someone?" I said with a raised voice. I gave Caspian a defiant look.

You stuck-up know it all prince, just you wait!!!