24│3rd Person

Lailah stood proudly as she bathed in praises. She had just returned to Heaven after the Demon King's defeat. She had personally stabbed the Demon King to death.

Lailah Anastasia Anita was a high ranking angel that was greatly loved by the angels and gods of heaven. She was praised and hailed by all those in heaven as the Heavenly Angel, a title that was only given to her.

Swish! The memory then swept to another one.

In this memory, 1000 years had passed. Lailah Anastasia Anita was 3000 years old. She stood stoic in the crowd.

It was the day of the coronation for the new Emperor of Heaven.

"I hereby proclaim my son, Prince Atticus Alastair Archibald as Emperor!" The old Emperor of Heaven yelled as cheers of joy erupted from the audience. The old Emperor of Heaven placed a crown on Atticus's head.

The previous Emperor of Heaven had 30 sons and no daughters. Prince Atticus was the 21st son. Prince Atticus killed all 29 of his brothers, leaving him as the only heir.

That is how Atticus became Emperor of Heaven even though the previous Emperor regarded him as a lunatic.  

Prince Atticus, now known as Emperor Atticus swept his eyes across his citizens, his eyes landed on one person in particular.

"Who is she?" He asked a knight next to him.

"Lailah Anastasia Anita, the leading Commander during the 1st Holy War," The knight said respectfully.

Oh, is this who Concubine Sierra was gossiping about? Interesting, you have succeeded in catching my attention woman! Emperor Atticus thought.

Out of all the girls present, she was the only one not cheering for him or trying to flirt with him.

To Atticus, she was unique. She was not like all of the other girls who tried to win his favor to become Empress.

Atticus was a greedy and horny man.

He wanted all the beauties to himself. Before he became Emperor, when he was just a Prince, he collected a harem of 999 women.

During one night of "exercise", he heard some of his concubines gossiping about Lailah.

He was intrigued by Lailah's nobleness.

Now that he laid his eyes on her, he wanted to dominate her.

After the coronation, he went to visit her. He had never seen a woman so beautiful like Lailah before. It did not matter to him that she was 3000 years old while he was 100 years old.

He fell in love with her. He wanted her...

Swish! Another memory yet again appeared.

"Marry me Lailah, and you will become my 1000th concubine." The Emperor proclaimed.

Lailah said fiercely, "I will never marry you!" She ripped his royal decree into shreds and threw it onto the ground.

The Emperor smirked. "You will marry me, one way or another. Guards, break her wings and lock her up!"

"You can't do this to me, your majesty!" Lailah said as she struggled against the guards.

The Emperor just smiled. "See you on our wedding day, my dear."

Then another memory appeared.

Lailah was wearing a wedding gown but just as she was about to walk down the aisle, she suddenly ran away!

The Emperor was outraged!

He chased her throughout Heaven and finally, he caught her.

"Either marry me or die, you chose," Atticus said with a cold expression. He was furious. No one has ever defied his orders before!