26│3rd Person

(A/N: I felt bad about the April Fools Chapter Prank so I decided to publish the next chapter! Oh yeah I almost forgot. The picture above is how Jace looked 6 years ago when he first met Felix)

A broad shoulder man with fiery red hair stood sternly. His face was partially covered by his white mask, but the mask still couldn't hide the man's handsomeness.

The man stood with an aura of mystery and gave off a cold feeling.

His face was void of emotion and many felt like his gaze could freeze you. He was slightly frowning.

On his left side, he had a black and red colored sword which gleamed under the sunlight.

The man was none other than the Crown Prince of the Arna Kingdom, Felix Arna.

However, no one expected Crown Prince Felix to suddenly break out into a wide grin and run towards Jace.

If anyone who knew him saw this, then they would surely faint due to such a large gap moe.

The very well muscled and tone Crown Prince ran towards Jace like a baby.

"Daddy!" Prince Felix Arna exclaimed, grinning as he crushed Jace in a bear hug.

"I'm not your Daddy!" Jace yelled, trying to get the Prince off of him.

"My name is Felix Arna."

Jace's eyes widened in astonishment and recognition.

"Shit," Jace muttered.

"I've missed you." Crown Prince Felix said with hidden emotions in his eyes.

Jace couldn't help but look into his eyes.

It was like they were lost in their own worlds, not giving a fuck about the audience around them.

Meeting Felix again caused suppressed memories to come back to Jace.

6 years ago

Location: Count Linden's Estate

"Dark Lord, heed my prayer. Please..." An old maid yelled, clutching a small child of about 11 years old to her chest.

The old maid began to cough up blood violently.

"Dark Lord, heed my prayer..." The old maid repeated.

"Interesting." Jace, the God of Death said.

"The old lady seems like she really needs you Jace." Ajax said.

"Oh alright, Mr. Timekeeper." Jace said as he left his home, the eternal darkness.

Jace appeared with a cloud of darkness surrounding himself.

"What do you need, Human?"

"Please, save my young master. Raise this child as your own."

"Well, in return I need your soul."

The old maid nodded.

Afterwards, Jace grabbed the boy's hand.

The young boy was shocked to see his maid die in front of him.

The young boy stared at Jace in shock.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Cassius, the son of Count Linden."

"That is a very nice name. However, for now on, you will have no name. If anyone asks, you were born in the slums as an orphan."

The young boy nodded and Jace took him back to his home.