21│Rowan

The King's and their Queens all gasped in shock and astonishment. Their royal children who stood next to them gasped, including my teammates.

The only ones who did not seem to be shocked were my father, Hades Silvan, the King of the Silvan Kingdom, and King of the Asten Kingdom, George Asten. I looked at my father with blazing eyes of determination. If he did not want to rescue Kai, then I was planning on rescuing him myself.

I already lost my friend in my previous life, I couldn't bear to see him getting hurt in this life.

I looked towards my father and, I couldn't help but glance next to his right side. There was a beautiful woman next to him. She had long silver hair and turquoise blue eyes. She was holding a pretty white fan which dropped to the floor when she heard what I said. The woman was Celeste Silvan, the Queen of the Silvan Kingdom. She was trembling with tears streaming down her beautiful face, however, I tried to pay no heed to her as I was determined to show my father that I was serious and I was not joking around with this matter.

My father looked back at me with his cold green eyes and I refused to back down. I could tell that underneath those cold eyes, he was trying to discern whether or not I was joking. I stared back at him with an unwavering gaze to show him my resolve and my seriousness.

After our little mini showdown which lasted all of about 10 seconds, I could see his cold green eyes soften a bit but before I could make sense of his expression, my two older brothers, Perseus Silvan and Zale Silvan rushed toward me in a frenzy.

"What did you just say?!" Perseus yelled, shaking my shoulders fiercely.

"Kai is the lost 3rd prince of the kingdom of Silvan, your younger brother," I said.

"We must rescue him at once!" I heard the Queen Celeste Silvan shout through her tears and her husband, King Hades nodded in agreement.

"My wife is right! Let's rescue them, what are we waiting for?!?" 

What a total 180, I thought. Just seconds before the King did not want to waste any time and did not even try to find Kai, but once he found out that Kai was his son and the Queen's suddenly exclamation, he suddenly wanted to take charge.

This was the first time to meet my so-called father since I reincarnated into this world and he seemed to have a few loose screws if I may say so myself. It wouldn't surprise me if he were to forget that Kai was not the only one missing.

"And Caliban too," I added.

The King frowned at the mention of Caliban. It seems like I was right. He did forget that Caliban was missing as well.

"Caliban...?" He pondered out loud.

"The Archduke's illegitimate son." George Asten said with a sneer. He looked indifferently with cold eyes. King George's indifferent tone did not surprise me at all considering that Caliban was the illegitimate son of his younger brother, Freon Greyscale.

When I mentioned that Kai and Caliban were left alone in the forest with the Dragon, I noticed that the King did not seem fazed at all. He seems a little...relieved? Maybe he thought that he was finally getting rid of Caliban who tainted his royal bloodline with his commoner blood.

(A/N: King George does not know the true identity of Caliban's mother yet.)

"Ah! I remember now, he is your little nephew. How long has it been since I last saw him?" Hades Silvan exclaimed.

All of a sudden my other older brother, Zale stepped forward.

"Father, the Kingdom of Asten only have 1/3 of the royal knights left in this location. The Commander of the Royal Knights, Dayton Cascade, and the Captain of the Royal Knights Helios Rician, are exhausted from aiding Asher's and Rowan's team back here. They extended too much mana. The rest of the royal knights that are left here are new recruits and have not undergone the right amount of training for such a tedious task. Plus, the other 2/3 of the royal knights have not come back from escorting to the nobles that attended the royal hunt yet." Zale said. "So, Father, please let me go and rescue my younger brother," Zale said with a serious expression.