𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 II

thank y'all for 12k reads, literally over night. ilyyy. here's part two!
                                          --

      {I Wanna Be Yours} - {ArcticMonkeys}
       0:23 ━❍────── 
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
  VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

-

v i n n i e ' s p o v
~~
it was a soft gentle kiss, yet it felt like so much more, almost like it was meant to happen. we sat there for just a couple of second before pulling away.

"you're so confusing you know that?" she laughed.

"what do you mean?"

"you just said you liked emily and then you come in here and kiss me. don't get me wrong of course i liked it but still." she mumbled the last part.

"i know, i'm an idiot. i did like her, past tense, but now knowing how you feel it kinda i dunno opened my eyes?" i tried to explain.

"but you can't do that vinnie." she fiddled with her fingers.

"what?"

"emily. you really liked her and she really liked you, you shouldn't let me come between that.." she said.

"y/n, we've been friends for years. you like me for who knows how long, and i like you back and you're gonna let HER come between it? you're not coming between me and her, she's coming between me and you." i lightly smiled.

"I just don't wanna ruin anything." she told.

"you're not." i pushed her hair behind her ear.

"okay...but you should think about it for a second before making up your mind right now." she offered.

i sighed and gave her an okay. i kissed her forehead before walking off to my room.

                                 ———
                           y / n ' s p o v
                                 ———

i was feeling so many different things. i really just had my chance and might've blew it. but him and emily...

we have more history together. but she'll probably be heart broken and it'd be my fault.

i tried to stop over thinking and take a nap.

soon enough i fell asleep.

———
time skip
———
i woke up to someone shaking me. i looked over to my side and liya was sitting at the edge of my bed.

"are you an idiot?" she exclaimed.

i looked around. "for sleeping?"

"no! for saying all of that to vinnie. you could of had your chance!" she said to me. she has been trying to get us together for a long time.

"what? he changed his mind about me?" i sat up.

"no, but he could...any minute now."