𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡-𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑡 II

hey guys! i'm finally posting this haha. thanks so so so so much for 106k reads and 100 followers ily guys :D
-

when i reached the door, i changed my mind and turned around to face liya and vinnie.

their hair was messy and their clothes were thrown on.

i looked at them in disgust. i quickly pushed by them and ran up stairs.

"y/n, now where are you going. we just want to talk!" she yelled.

i ignored them and turned to my left, walking down the hallway.

"what is she doing?" i heard vinnie whisper to her.

"shut up." she swatted him away. (PLS)

i reached the end of the hallway and walked into jordan's room.

"uh, hey?"

a few seconds later vinnie and liya walked in after me.

"what's going on guys?"

i scoffed "wow, you guys seriously did that while HE was in the house?!"

they just stood there in shame. "what are you talking about?"

"well jordan, it seems to be that MY boyfriend and YOUR girlfriend are fucking!" i smiled.

he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. i looked over at vinnie and liya and was immediately filled with envy and rage. just picturing them together.

"y/n-" vinnie tried to say.

i ignored him and walked over to jordan. i grabbed his face and kissed him.

"what the hell!!" they both said in unison.

he hesitated but kissed back.

"seriously? y/n you're being immature! we just wanted to talk about it." i pulled away and groaned.

"fine liya! let's talked about." i sat down.

"so, how was it?" i smiled.

"no not about that, can we just be serious for a second."

"no, you wanted to talk about it and i'm letting you."

they looked at each other. i rolled my eyes.

"how long has it been going on?" i asked them.

"um, just a couple of months."

i laughed. "just a couple of months that's it!" i mocked. "get the fuck out of my face."

liya immediately started crying and walked out of the room, and vinnie left after her a few seconds later.

what is she crying about? 

"sorry for all of that. i kinda just got mad and wanted to make them jealous like how they d.."

i was cut off by jordan's lips being pressed against mine. i hummed into the kiss.

he pulled away after a few seconds. "no need for you to be sorry. they're the ones who cheated." he said softly.

"yea i know. it's just that you might have not wanted to kiss some one else just after finding out you got cheated on. it would be..." i paused.  "never mind." i smiled.

-
a/n:
word count: 464
this was really short but i hope it's still good.
(not edited.)