*cherish

writing this at 5am in the morning when i have staar test later 😍ur welcome guys.
but it's ok bc it's just science that shit is easy
this is lowk long with detail so if u don't like dialogue n shit then😧
-
vinnies p.o.v

its almost like she had no idea what she was doing— but the thing is that she does. she knows exactly what she's doing.

she must think i'm stupid. as innocent as she may look and as smooth and seductive she is with her sly little comments. she's so easy to read.

almost too easy.

it only made everything more arousing. the thought of her wanting me to fufill her sexual desires, needing me to. her body language says more than she thinks. it goes without saying. and without even knowing.

i watched her as she pranced around the kitchen, very focused on whatever it was that she was doing. i on the other hand too focused on her pretty face and very attractive body clothed by an also very inticing outfit, to take the cake.

i know she could feel her eyes on me. which is exactly why she's deciding to move the way she is, to innocently fluff her hair and arch her back in the slightest way. but i still noticed it.

i noticed everything.

i noticed her smooth freshly shaven legs, exposed by the choice of her short, pleated skirt. a small sliver of her stomach showing by the tight sweater that hugged her torso, revealing the size and shape of her breasts. the v neck of her sweater exposing the creamy complexion of her neck, the base of her chest and cleavage. her bold collarbones stuck out to me in a pair. the intensity of her jawline appeared as if i were to barely graze it, blood would be drawn. her plump lips called out to me, the softness of them.

my all time favorite; those doe eyes of hers. they could tell me anything i needed to know. all of her emotions held within those pretty orbs. the seductiveness of them, the pleading, the lust.

a true definition of fuck me eyes, that could easily change to pure puppy eyes.

i completely lost myself just in thought of her, and any situation we've ever approached. i found my dress pants feeling even tighter than before.

"i'm done!" the sound of her sweet voice brought my attention back to reality. i smiled at her, still not quite sure of what it was she was working on.

"so i can have you to myself now?" i ask her wishfully.

she grinned at me. "why not?" she laughed at herself childishly.

she strutted over to me and stood infront of me, surely about to take a seat but i decided not to waste time.

i grasped onto her arm, gently, and pulled her into me. i seated her down onto my lap.

"i missed you today." i told her.

"well maybe you shouldn't work for so long and come home earlier." she said quickly, like she had been waiting to say it. "give yourself a break, okay?" she played with the rings on my finger, then held my hand up to her chin.

"but i missed you too.." she admitted.

i smirked and lightly chucked as she leaned in for a quick peck on the lips. however, i wanted more than that.